"Grey, fuckkkk" I whimpered as my legs shook against his thighs. I turned my vibrator down and as I tried to calm down another orgasm rolled through me.

I put the vibrator to the side before I laid on my back and ran my finger up and down my drenched pussy.

"You look so fucking beautiful angel," he groaned, and I ran my feet up and down his length. I laid on my tummy and licked the pre cum that covered his dick.

I swirled my tongue over the tip, "Mmm" I moaned, and he groaned. I placed the vibrator on his tip and turned it up. Saliva pooled off the tip of my tongue onto his length and I ran my hand up and down his shaft as I sucked and played with his balls.

His legs tensed as he cursed, and I knew he was close. "You want to cum?"

"Yes, fuck yes Anaís," he seethed.

I smiled as I looked up at him through my lashes. "Beg"

"No,"

"Hm, okay." I shrugged with a smile as I turned the vibrator off.

I got off the bed and he cursed as I put on a robe and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and leaned back resting my feet on the coffee table.

"Anaís" he called out and I ignored him. "Anaís, fucking hell man." I ignored him again and turned up the volume. I had no idea what the hell was playing on the tv or what was even being said because it was all in fucking Italian. "Fuck Anaís, just come here."

"Say please," I said turning my head to the side and looking back at him.

He threw his head back and huffed as he tugged against the cuffs. I raised an eyebrow letting him know I was waiting. "Please," he said lowly and me being me, I wasn't satisfied.

"I'm having trouble hearing you baby, can you repeat that for me?" I sat up, turned my body to the side, and rested my chin on my elbow.

"Please, please come here baby."

I sat on his thighs, "That, was much better. Now beg." I said with a smirk and his eyes darkened tenfold.

He took a deep breath, "Please let me cum, I can't go any longer. Please, baby."

I leaned forward and kissed him. I bit on his bottom lip and pulled back before I slapped his cheek. "I'm your queen, you'll do as I fucking say."

"Ana-"

I cut him off as I grabbed his jaw and whispered in his ear, "So, if I tell you to beg, you better fucking beg like your life depends on it. Understand?"

"Si regina," he said with a smile. "Fucking magnificent."

I kneeled in between his legs and turned the vibrator on.

I moved it up and down his length as I sucked on the tip. His dick was hard and strained as I pushed him inside my mouth letting him hit the back of my throat. I kept my attention on his dick as I swirled my tongue over it.

I pulled back letting my teeth scrape against him a little. "Oh my, fuck" he moaned, and I moaned around him as I moved my hand up and down his shaft. I sucked hard on his tip, and I felt his hips jolt upwards. Sensations ran through me like a wildfire. Giving him pleasure always had me soaking wet in no time.

"Baby," he groaned, and I looked up at him as I sucked harder and moved my hands faster. Our eyes collided and I nodded my head a little letting him know he could let go.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" he groaned as his body twitched and his cum coated my tongue. He pulled against the cuffs as I slowly pulled back and let him go with a pop sound.

In the end, its Him & IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara