episode seven.

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟐 𝐚𝐦𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟐 𝐚𝐦
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Allen woke up the next morning feeling heavy. he dragged himself to the shower to wake himself up. he knew Traci was embarrassed, he was determined to make her feel better tonight. after taking a long hot shower and getting dressed he called traci to see if she was going to be busy.

"This is traci" traci answered the phone. "hey" answered dryly.

"hey" traci spoke back. "you busy? come over" allen voiced into the phone.

"no can do i have dance class, in order to stay a triple threat i have to keep up you know" traci declined. "tonight?" allen asked.

"i don't know" traci sighed. "you mad at me? i'm sorry, i promise i'm gonna make it up to you tonight" allen spoke.

"you can make it up to me by locking your door next time" traci demanded playfully. "come over girl"allen said in a whine like tone.

"okay, i'll call when i get there" traci chuckled hanging up the phone.

Tawanna woke up and took a shower. she was going to have that talk with allen today, and hopefully her
plan to keep him would work later on tonight.

After getting off the phone with traci, Allen felt lighter than ever before. his burden of shame was lifted off and thrown away. the happiness was getting better until Tawanna walked into his room.

"can i have a minute?" tawanna knocked on the door already in his room. "what" allen looked at her annoyed.

"we have to lay down some rules, number one you can't have sex with that bitch in here while i'm here" traci held up her index finger.

"hold up, we are no longer together, i can have sex with who i damn well please, two i can invite her over if i want to this is my god damn house, finally, don't you ever run up on me again" allen raised his voice a bit.

"allen-"

"the conversation is over" allen stopped tawanna from speaking.

Allen brushed passed his ex wife and went to his basketball court, she always knew how to piss him off.

Tawanna felt her eyes welling up with tears. He had never treated her like this before. she had to get B on her side, even if it came down to her telling the horrible secret they shared. if she was goin down he was goin down with her.