episode five.

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟓 𝐩𝐦
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟓 𝐩𝐦𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

When Allen got home Tawanna was no where in sight. then he saw a note on the couch. he picked it up and read it. it said, " You didn't have time when i had time so i'll see ya when i see ya!" The letter pissed him off, he took time away from Traci for this. he was prepared to wait all night though.

Then his Cell phone rang.

"speak" he answered his phone. "you home?" tawanna asked.

"why do you care?" allen sat on the couch. "cause i'm on my way"

"yeah i'm home" allen spoke. "i'm pulling up right now" tawanna hung up.

after she hung up the phone the nervousness was starting to get to Allen's belly. he was getting his words together in his head but when she walked in his mind went blank, the only thing he had to hold on too was Traci, and her sweet words.

"are you ready to talk or do you gotta run off with yo bitch Krista again?" tawanna bickered.

Allen busted out laughing remembering the day he spent with traci and the prank call she made. Tawanna was furious!

"Two wrongs don't make a right Allen, i say we're even. you cheated i cheated, it's over all we have is this relationship" tawanna spoke. "wrong, that's all you have, and you're right, two wrongs don't make a right, that's why i haven't cheated on you, it was a joke" allen explained getting up from the couch.

"well it wasn't funny" tawanna rolled her eyes. "maybe you know how it feels now" allen crossed his arms standing infront of her.

"Allen i Love you, i have always loved you" tawanna began. "as much as you love RC?" allen questioned in disgust.

"this has nothing to do with him" tawanna protested. "it has everything to do with him, he's the one that's bonin you, or is there someone else" allen guessed.

"no there is no one else, and i'm leavin him" tawanna stated. "no need, i'm leavin you" allen also states.

"allen no! what about our kids" tawanna voice cracks to her busting out into tears. "i've taken them into consideration, we'll split custody" allen explains.

"oh no we won't i will not have them bouncin from house to house like they ain't got nobody, i'll keep them" tawanna yelled. "fuck that, no you ain't then i'll never see them, Mom can keep them, she practically does all the time anyway we can visit them, with my schedule that's all i will be able to do anyway, you agree with that?" allen explains.