episode four.

𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒂, 𝑷𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒔𝒚𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂
9:50 𝒑𝒎
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊'𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒃

𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒂, 𝑷𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒔𝒚𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 9:50 𝒑𝒎𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊'𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒃

When Allen and Traci arrived at her house, Allen had every intention on going home. not because he didn't want to spend the night, but because he and his wife needed to have that talk.

they both walk into her house.

"go ahead make yourself at home" traci sat on the couch. "you got a comfortable couch" allen plopped on the couch beside traci.

"my bed is even more comfortable" traci smirked looking over at allen. "hey, hey you better stop" allen warned traci playfully.

"naw you better start!" traci got up picking up a piece of trash off the floor and walked back to the couch. 

they both laughed.

"how you get so thick?" allen asked admiring her thighs and her ass from when she got up infront of him. "eatin my cornbread and veggies" traci tapped her thighs.

"i'm getting a divorce" allen randomly blurted out. "what brought you to that conclusion" traci wondered.

"i just know i can't trust her anymore and i won't be happy with her, i don't want to put that on my kids or the rest of my family" allen explained rubbing his head. "you need a hug" traci states giving allen a tight hug.

allen sits back and puts his arm over traci's shoulders. "Traci, i really like you, i think we should date more, you know, get to know each other better" allen exclaimed rubbing her arm.

"i have no problem with that" traci blushed looking up at him. "so what you doin saturday" allen questioned.

"saturday is no good i have an audition and then i was gonna go by my brothers studio and lay down another track" traci announced. "you a singer?" allen questioned surprised at what she said.

"yeah. i'm a triple threat, a singer, dancer, and a hell of an actress, at least that's what my agent tells me" traci continued. "so what kind of stuff you wanna do?" allen asked super fascinated.

"i wanna do it all, movies, broadway, whatever i can get my hands on" traci lit up. "i would love to get my hands on you" allen put his finger on her chin bringing her face closer to his placing his lips onto hers.

allen moved in closer touching traci's inner thigh feeling her warmth. she let a soft moan out adding her tongue into his mouth. as allen began to get closer to traci's honeypot his phone rang interrupting this encounter.

"excuse me" allen took his phone out his phone in embarrassment. "no problem" traci backed up a bit fanning herself.

"speak" allen spoke aggressively into the phone. "where you at?" tawanna asks suspiciously.

"what you want, i'm busy" allen rolled his eyes. "you comin home tonight?" tawanna questioned.

"yes" allen replied. "when?" tawanna asked with a change in her tone.

"when i walk in the door that's when" allen told tawanna off. "you know what,fuck you, what about the kids, you thought about them?"

"i'm one step ahead of you, i called momma and i told her to keep them until futher notice, that way we can have time to talk and shit" allen explained.

"we can't talk if you keep avoiding me Allen" tawanna insisted. "see ya soon" allen hurried to hang up on tawanna.

"anyway where were we" allen licked his lips as he set his phone on the coffee table. "you were putting your hands on me" traci bit her lip scooting closer to him.

"i will definitely get back to that, but i just thought about us and i want this to be right" allen scooted back. "what you mean?" traci furrowed her eyebrows.

"i want us to be right, i'm not gonna sleep with you until i talk to my wife and get to the bottom of our situation" allen decided. "you know what it was fun while it lasted" traci scoffed crossing her arms.

"why you say that?" allen asks. "you know your way out" traci motioned to the door with her head.

"Traci, talk to me" allen pleaded. "i don't want you using me" traci spoke.

"i'm not, i'm trying to make it right for us, i want to just be yours and right now no matter what happens i'm still linked to my wife, i have to handle that" allen expressed. "ok" traci softened up a bit looking over at allen who was very sincere.

"but i am gonna leave you're right, i'm not gonna use you, i'm gonna handle this today, i'll see you soon and i'll be ready for you" allen got off the couch picking up his phone.

"and when is that gonna be?" traci questioned watching him. "Traci i want it to be today but give me until this weekend to at least put the divorce papers in. see you saturday"

"i told you i have an audition and a session in my broher's studio" traci repeated herself. "i have a studio, do it at my house" allen offered.

"fine, just make sure your wife doesn't try to fight me" traci got up from the couch giggling. "that's not gonna happen" allen assured traci walking out the door.

"see you then" traci says giving allen a kiss on the cheek. "bye" allen waved getting into his car.