episode two.

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝟒:𝟓𝟓 𝐚𝐦
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝟒:𝟓𝟓 𝐚𝐦𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞—

Tawanna comes home at four in the morning... Allen is waiting for her on the couch in the dark.

"thanks for takin me out" tawanna thanked RC flirtatiously. "well you know, somebody's gotta be around when yo man ain't" RC spoke huskily.

"i know but this is starting to get hard for me, i don't want him to catch me and leave me" tawanna explained to him.

"so what if he does, he ain't treatin you right, i'll take care of you" RC said in a confident yet serious manner.

"we have three kids, you don't understand".

"is that why your with him, for the kids?" RC asked worried. "to tell you the truth i don't even know anymore. bye, call me in a few days so we can maybe hook up again" tawanna continued.

"bye sweetie" RC let go of her hand leaving the door step.

Tawanna walks toward the sitting room to go up the stairs heading for bed, Allen meets her. determined to give her the benifit of the doubt he ignores the conversation he just heard and greets his wife from behind.

"hey baby" allen says giving tawanna a kiss on the neck. "how long have you been down here" tawanna jumps.

"long enough to catch my baby comin in and taking her to bed with me" allen kissed her neck once more. "well i'm tired allen, me and trisha had fun today" tawanna loosened her grip from allen.

"you must be a little tipsy" leaned against the back of the couch. "no, i haven't drank anything" tawanna furrows her eyebrows.

"well then your mistaken, or you lied to me"

"about what?" tawanna asks in confusion. "you said you was kickin it with tisha not trisha and even your friend RC thought you were with Lisa so who were you really with?" allen revealed.

"how do you know richard?" she questioned. "oh so richard is his name he told me RC" allen began to fold his arms.

"allen we need to talk" tawanna softened her voice. "you damn right" allen agreed.

"baby, i just haven't been happy, and richard is a friend i met at the gym, we work out together on his lunch break and sometimes we go out to dinner" tawanna exposed.
"that was a mighty long dinner, you left at ten and its four in the morning now!" allen shouted.