Pony and I went inside and we were gonna watch some teen beach movie, and Dallas was flirting with every girl he can prey on.

Pony and I just want to watch the movie without Dallas being Dallas for a bit just till the movie is over, but is that the case here, nope not at all.

Dallas decided he wanted to flirt with a girl with red hair, named cherry, well her first name was Sherri.

The fact she was looking at pony up and down made him some what uncomfortable but he just went with it.

Poor pony, he just wants to watch the movie, but then he asks me if I have any spare change. Cause he didn't bring any money, but he said it in such a soft tone one of the guys commented it and just looked down and went to get popcorn.

I ignored the guy cause I don't want to be jumped in front of people, and I know pony wouldn't want that, he just wants peace in this world.

Dallas pov:

I was flirting with some ginger, when some guy made fun of the kid and I was taken back and I looked at him and his face completely changed from laughing to panicking.

Johnny gave me the look of not jumping him, but what he said upset the kid, and that upset me, but I will do it for the kid, I won't go crazy.

But if I see him in public with them not there I am so jumping him. No one messes with the kid and gets away with it.

When pony came back the ginger went with him and he looked like he didn't want to talk as much and just watch the movie.

So I took my shot with the ginger, she says her name is cherry, and I made some comments on her and she flew her drink in my face.

Johnny told me to go wait outside and they will be out shortly. Pony didn't say anything his eyes widened and was shocked.

Pony lightly gasped and was going to help me up but I was already up and I snarled away. I can't believe that ginger bitch.

I walked away and lit another cigarette, I can't go back in there I would flip out again, no one ever disrespects Dallas Winston. Not even some ginger!

Johnnys pov:

Pony's eyes widened and went to help Dallas but he got up on his own and he looked pissed. And no one likes an angry Dallas, no one wants to witness an angry Dallas.

Pony looked at me like "why didn't he let me help him" that's pony for you. Always trying to help, with everything but no one wants his help except for me.

After what happened two years ago changed both of mine and pony's friendship. He helped me through so much and he is the reason why I am here today.

I snap out of it and the movie ended and pony and I went on our way. Poor pony, all he wanted to do was to help Dallas.

That's my pony for you, always taking care of others before himself, always being there for someone else and never takes about his feelings. And I mean like never. He goes "I don't want to burden you guys with my problems"

Pony and I were walking and talking and that's when twobit decided to scare us, and started to act like a soc, and scared pony half to death.

Pony went pale real quick and froze and that's when twobit realized he scared the kid really bad. Twobit kept on apologizing over and sat down next to me.

"I-it's okay t-twobit..." pony said scared and just went with it, and I knew twobit scared the kid really bad. And I knew two was just doing his daily jokes.

Pony mostly kept to himself which isn't good, it's nice to tell someone how you feel sometimes but, for him not so much.

Pony's pov:

When I heard twobit act as a soc, actually scared me. For many reasons, Darry could be a soc, and Socs love to jump me.

I am not a big fighter but I can pack a punch, I just don't like fighting, I can't fight for the life of me.

"Oh pony I forgot I am sorry!" Two said over and over, to be fair he did scare me but it's okay.

Man I shouldn't be such a wimp, that's why Darry favors soda a hell of a lot more, cause he is handsome, brings home money, is a charmer, and not a wimp. And then there's me.

"T-thanks for taking m-me to the m-movies Johnny..." I said and he looked up and smiled and nodded.

"Ofc pony! No need to thank me." Johnny said with a bright smile, and I smiled back.

Just then twobit left and we started walking out, and Johnny and I were talking at the lot. He sat himself beside me and started warming himself up by a fire.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he didn't move. He just sat there as I put my head on his shoulder.

"P-pony...do you ever think about running away...?" Johnny said and I was kinda shocked that he said that. And I am going to tell him my honest opinion.

"S-sometimes...but I can't leave soda and Darry...even though sometimes I think they hate me...." I said and Johnny looked at me confused. Did I say something wrong?

"They don't hate you. They are just more overprotective of you." Johnny said and I nodded my head yeah. Did I believe him, nope.

A few hours later:

I woke up to Johnny shaking me. I shot up thinking Socs are coming, or we are getting kidnapped.

"Pony look at the time you slept in the lot!" Johnny said and I shot up in panic and I tell him he can come over but he said he wanted to stay in the lot.

"Okay Johnny but be careful." I said and he nodded and I rushed home to find an not so happy Darry waiting for me....

_________

Hey guys!!!! How are you! Anyways this is published on 8/05/22! Anyways I just wanted to say I love you guys! Have a nice day/ night! And also I am going on vacation soon, so I might not post as much!