I took his hand and walked lead him to an empty classroom. "Where are we going?" Finn asked me.

"I'm too excited." I giggled and continue read the letter as we are in the classroom. "You got full scholarship at Ohio State?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It came two weeks ago." Finn smiled at me.

"Oh my God! I'm so proud of you!" I smiled at him and hugged him. "See? I always believe in you. Big things always happen."

"But I don't think I will take that." Finn said to me.

"Why not? You wanted this. It's Ohio State University." I frowned at him.

"Rachel wants me to go to New York with her." Finn said to me.

"And what are you going to do in New York?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I don't know." Finn shrugged.

"Look, I know she is your girlfriend but you need to think about yourself too. You are talented. You just don't have self esteem. You need to believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. I mean, I know that you don't feel like you were fighting over something because I was the one who sent your application to Ohio State but for once, think about you. At least there's one person who cares about yourself and it's you." I said to him.

"You believe in me that much?" Finn raised his eyebrows at me.

"More. You know what I always imagining you in the future? You could be a teacher. A fun cool history teacher or any other subjects except math and science since I know how much you hate those subjects." I chuckled. "But that's you. Or you could be working with marketing firm as their VP." I smiled at him.

"I secretly and deeply want to be a teacher." Finn chuckled.

"And you will. Look, I'm not saying that you can't go to New York with Rachel. But all I'm saying that, we still have future ahead of us. If she is really love you, then she will think about you too. For once, imagine what's your future going to be and how it makes you happy." I smiled at him. "Congratulations, anyway. I have to go to my class now." I hand the letter back to him and walked out from the classroom.

I took a deep breath and bite my bottom lip. I don't want Finn to give up on his dream. Rachel is good but we all know that she is the most selfish person in this world. She only cares about herself and I know that New York is such an amazing place but what is Finn going to do there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut my locker and walked down in the hallways and then turned my way to the choir room. I rolled my eyes when I saw Finn and Rachel are sucking each other's lip at the front.

"Get a room." Santana frowned at them as she walked passed them.

They pulled each other away and sat down on their seat. I sat down on the back row and mind my own business.

"Artie, four wheels on the floor please." Dad walked into the choir room. "Rachel, you had an announcement?" Dad pointed at Rachel and sat down.

"Yeah, actually Finn and I have an announcement we'd like to make." Rachel nodded and walked to the front with Finn. "Finn and I are proud to announce that we're finally getting married." Rachel grinned at us and showed us the ring.

Everyone shocked. I'm not. I know this might happen sooner or later since I saw that in the auditorium. I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands on my chest.

"When's the baby's due date?" Puck asked them.

"Wait, guys, have you both carefully thought about it through?" Dad frowned at them.