Poetry Club In College. | Nas.

Start from the beginning

                       ♡♥︎♡

As Nasir opened the door, he gestured for Imani to enter first. Her ponytail, adorned with dark brown box braids, swung back and forth as she walked inside. Nasir couldn't help but admire the way her hips swayed with each step, causing him to lick his lips in anticipation. The two college students exchanged a knowing glance before following Imani into the room.

This was the prefect opportunity for Nasir tell her to how he felt.

As Nasir entered the classroom, he trailed behind Imani and took in the sight of the white walls covered in a creamy coat of paint, paired with the classic black chalkboard. His attention was then drawn to the teacher's desk, where he spotted a tempting array of snacks and apple juice boxes.

Imani reached for a juice box, while Nasir opted for a frosty bottle, their eyes locked in a mutual gaze. They settled into their classroom seats, sipping on their drinks.

The silence only spoke for them, the volume was on 100. Nasir didn't like it when the silence got the first word before he did.

Putting the cap back on his water bottle down his cold water, keeping his stare on Imani as she slowly looks away.

Nasir's voice broke the silence as he addressed Imani. She turned to face him, cheeks still flushed from the intensity of his gaze that seemed to penetrate straight through her very being.

"You know my name?"
Imani asked.

She stands from her seat to throw the juice box away in the dark green trash can.

"Of course I know your name, we're in a poetry club shorty"
Nasir explained.

"What else do you know about me Nasir?" She continues.

"I know you love poetry, you used to look down on me and now that I'm here reading my poems in this club, you got a lil crush on me" Nasir stated with his eyes still on her.

She looked at him then looked down at the classroom floor, instantly regretting it. "Nasir I'm truly sorry about that" She apologized.

Her face had a frown while Nasir stands up from his seat to lift up her chin with his index finger and thumb. "Mani you know we've could have talked right?" Nasir continues.

"Y-yes I know and I was wrong for that Nasir."

"Yea you were but I got something I have to confess shorty" he told her.

"I like you too, now we both know the feeling is mutual." He confessed.

As they leaned in for a tender kiss on the lips, their passion ignited and the simple act turned into a fiery make-out session. The intensity of their desire left them breathless and lost in the moment, until suddenly Imani pulled away.

"What's wrong if you don't want to keep going then that's okay"

"No I want to keep going it's just we're making out in poetry club Nasir" She expressed.

"Yes, there's nobody here but what if someone comes in or hears us?" She explained.

"It's just us in here, we'll know if someone when they knock on the door I hope if they don't then they gone know who you wit Imani" He said.

She nodded as she thought about it and shrugged.

While indulging in a game of tongue wrestling, the college students embraced the moment by sharing a few passionate lip-locks. Their make-session continued with fervor and excitement.

The intense kisses cease when Imani takes a seat in her chair, Nasir kept his eyes on her as she bites her lips, he squatted where he was standing, her heart flutters as he waited for permission.