Unfortunately There Was No Hamburger, Fortunately There Was A Red Button

Start from the beginning

   "I know what you said, what leads you to thinking?"

   "Well after my dad said he sent furies after me as a skill test he said 'by the way your friends are in deep trouble'."

     "Are you sure?"

    "Yes."

     "Fuck, we need to go get them."

     "How?"

     Anna threw a pillow at Issac, "I can drive,"

     Sam turned to face her, "You don't have a license,"

    "I'm sixteen and I could convince Emily to steal the keys to one of the strawberry vans,"

     Issac threw the pillow back at her, "We don't know how to get there,"

    Cassidy cleared her throat, "You don't, I do."

---

     Everything hurt, it was cold, her clothes were wet and stuck to her body, and Zoe had no idea where she was.  Her body was shaking, her leg was throbbing, her arm still stung from the fight, she took a sharp breath.  "Good morning sleepy head,"

     Dani's voice was unmistakable, Zoe forced her eyes open, "What did you do to me?"

  "All I did was put you to sleep,"

   She took in her surroundings, "And in a cage,"

  "That too,"

   She forced herself to sit up and look at Dani, "Where am I?" she felt her wrist for her sword, there was nothing there.

    "In a cell, your kind of a prisoner right now."

     "Thanks for that,"

      "Why haven't you asked about your friends yet?  If you're a hero shouldn't you be worried, isn't that your job?'

       She stood up and looked her in the eye, "I'm sorry I was a little focused on the fact that I didn't remember falling asleep, also the fact that I'm in a cell."  She spotted the keyring on Dani's belt rope.

      She laughed, "I hit a nerve didn't I?  Listen it's okay to admit that you're heartless, some people are just like that."

      "Stop acting like you know me, you have no idea who I am.  You knew me before you left, people change you know."

       "But you still haven't asked about your friends,"

        "It's for your benefit because cell or not if I find out you hurt any of them, even just the smallest scrape I will rip you limb from limb.  But you already know that, you know I'm heartless enough to do that to you."

       Dani walked up to the metal bars and closed her hand over it, "You might just be violent,"

       Zoe took her opening and grabbed Dani's hand, immediately sending waves if electricity at her.  This time the lightning in her arm felt different, it prickled as it traveled from her skin, she grabbed the key ring.  When she unlocked the door Dani was left groaning on the floor, she turned right and ran.

---

      This guy is crazy, Matt thought as he watched his guard pace a little too fast to be normal.  He had woken up there, cold and disoriented.  The guard had been talking incredibly fast to himself, walking uncomfortably fast.  He still had his lockpicks in his pocket, but he was disarmed.  "I left them with you for a reason, son of Hermes.  Hermes is an interesting god, he's my dad too, my name is Owen, Owen Looke.  I believe I'm older than you, how old are you?"