hurt/the Captain calling

Renji Abarai pov

I was walking when I saw a young girl with sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes, and she was very short, like Toshiro Hitsugaya. I went back to society and headed to my squad 6th Division. I walked to Captain Kuchiki's office. He has a very strong Bankai, and his technique is excellent. When he says scattered, his blade becomes cherry blossoms, and they become invisible to everyone's eyes. They hit the target fast as lightning. This is why I never disobey my Captain. I remember what happened to Ichigo when he tried to save Rukia Kuchiki. He's stubborn and courageous, I have to say. I am outside of my Captain's quarters, and I knocked and said, Captain, there's a young girl with vast spiritual energy in Inuzuri. Then he said, I see. Tell the head captain about this right away. I headed to the 1st division captain named Yamamoto Shigekuni and knocked, and he said, come in. I said, head captain Yamamoto I have urgent news. Then he said, what is it, Abarai. I said there's a young girl with a lot of spiritual pressure. Her power is close to a captain level. Then he said, bring her to me. I said yes, captain Yamamoto. I went to my Captain's office, knocked, and said the head captain wanted us to find the girl in Inuzuri. I went back to see the girl with my Captain.

Captain Kuchiki pov

The head captain told us to look for that little girl. Who has a lot of spiritual pressure in the Inuzuri village? We since her spiritual pressure running from a hollow. We ran in the direction where it was intense. We got there and saw purple flames around her on the ground, and the hollow was burned, but the girl passed out, and I pulled my sword out and said scattered and vanquished the hollow furthermore save her. We saw she was hurt and needed help, so we took her to the fourth Division. The fourth Division captain healed her and said she could meet the head captain once she woke up.

Retsu Unohana pov

I was keeping everyone busy with healing. When captain Kuchiki, lieutenant Abarai, came into the fourth barracks with a hurt girl. I said; follow me to a room on the left. I said, placing her on the bed. Then leave the room, please I will call you in when im done. I looked over her and said she had a broken arm, one broken rib, and a cut on her leg. Everything else is fine except for this mark on her wrist that looks like a purple phoenix. Everyone was shocked. Heck, even I was impressed, which is very slim to impress me.

Byakuya Kuchiki pov

After we defected the hollow, I told my Lieutenant Abarai to take the girl to the squad 4th barracks. My Lieutenant said yes, captain Kuchiki. After running with the girl in his arms towards squad 4th barracks. I walked towards my 6th Division. I walked to my office to do paperwork. I got to finish with my paperwork at 3:42 in the afternoon.

Renji Abarai pov

I waited outside the door for Captain Unohana to call me back in. I heard her say, okay, lieutenant Abarai you can come back into the room. I said she had a broken arm, one rib, and a cut on her leg. Everything else is fine except for this mark on her wrist that looks like a purple phoenix. I asked him did anything had happened at Inuzuri. Then he said, well, purple flames and a barrier around her. Do you think about how the mark showed up and what that could mean? I said I wish I knew, but we must report this to the head captain. He nodded, and we headed to the head captain first division.

Head captain Yamamoto pov

I was sitting down and thinking about what Luetenant Abarai had told me. I wonder if the purple Phoenix has finally shown up. It has been 2000 years since her last appearance. The thing is, she only comes out if there is danger approaching. Her flames can heal but can burn anyone, threatening the Soul Society. I heard captain Unohana say, head captain; we have news about the girl. Lieutenant Abarai brought to me, and he's with me. I said, come in, Captain Unohana and Lieutenant Abarai. They kneeled in front of me and said, Head Captain, the girl has a broken arm, one broken rib, and a cut on her leg. Everything else is fine except for this mark on her wrist that looks like a purple phoenix. I was shocked and said that once she wakes up, bring her to me, and I want a captain meeting immediately to discuss where she will be staying and what squad she will be placed into. We both said yes, head captain Yamamoto. Then Lieutenant Abarai noted that not all Head Captains when captain Kuchiki and I got there were purple flames, and she had a barrier protecting her from the hollow. I was smiling and said thank you for informing me. Also, I want all lieutenants in the meeting.

Captain Hitsugaya pov

I have gotten word of a captain meeting by a hells butterfly. It said all lieutenants and captains must attend the conference; this is urgent. Anyone who misses will be punished. I said lieutenant Matsumoto Rangiku get up there a meeting, and everyone has to go ever you, so get up. I kicked her off the couch and said, hurry it in a few minutes. I heard her say ow, Captain, what was that for. I said we have a Captain meeting, and the lieutenants need to be there; otherwise, they will be punished. Now let's go, or i'll leave without you, understand. Lieutenant Matsumoto Rangiku said yes, Captain Hitsugaya. We ran flash step to the First Division as fast as possible and made it there before the head captain came into the room. I got in my spot and waited and heard Shunsui Kyōraku say, I wonder what this is about. I said once everyone gets here, we will find out.

Head Captain Yamamoto pov

First Division Captain Commander: Genryusai Shikeguni Yamamoto, and Lieutenant: Chojiro Sasakibe.2nd Division Captain: Sui Feng, and Lieutenant: Marechiyo Omaeda.3rd Division no Captain, and Lieutenant: Izuru Kira.4th Division Captain: Unohana Retsu, and Lieutenant: Isane Kotetsu.5th Division no Captain, and Lieutenant: Hinamori Momo.6th Division Captain: Byakuya Kuchiki, and Lieutenant: Renji Abarai.7th Division Captain: Sajin Komamura, and Lieutenant: Tetsuzaemon Iba.8th Division Captain: Shunsui Kyoraku, and Lieutenant: Nanao Ise.9th Division No Captain and Lieutenant: Hisagi Shuuhei.10th division Captain: Toshiro Hitsugaya, and Lieutenant: Rangiku Matsumoto.11th Division Captain: Zaraki Kenpachi, and Lieutenant: Yachiru kusajishi.12th Division Captain: Mayuri Kurotsuchi,and Lieutenant: Nemuri Nanago (Nemu Kurotsuchi).13th Division Captain: Jushiro Ukitake, and Lieutenant: Kiyone Kotetsu / Sentaro Kotsubaki.

After everyone was in order, we heard the Head captain say, Captain Kuchiki and Lieutenant Abarai found a girl with high spiritual power in Inuzuri and brought her here. Everyone's face was priceless, and captain Kenpachi said, why should we allow her in any of our forces if we don't know her powers. I said she had the purple Phoenix inside her. This Phoenix will heal those who are not a foe and can burn enemies that it sees fit to get the taste of her flames. Her flames can be deadly, and she has a forcefield to protect the injured while the others are fighting. Kenpachi said, now I have a worthy opponent to fight. I want her to be one of the future Captains, but first, she needs a squad and a place to stay.

Furthermore, understand that you must respect her as if she is a Captain. Every Captain said yes, Head Captain. Then head Captain told Captain Uhohana to speak about how badly the girl's injuries were; Captain Uhohana said, well, to tell you the truth, her injuries were a broken arm and one broken rib, and a cut on her leg. Everything else is fine except a mark on her wrist that looks like a purple phoenix. But her wounds are almost gone. She only cut her leg when I checked on her 10 minutes before coming here. Everyone's face was impressed. Then Yachiru said yea, another powerful friend for you, Kenny. Kenpachi said, yes, I can finally get some fun out of the minor child. Captain Toshiro said, o yea, like she wants to battle you, Kenpachi. Besides, her injuries may be healing, but she hasn't got her zanpakuto yet. Then Kenpachi said, o really, I think she should be ready when she does get her Zanpakuto.

Then I will be prepared to battle her. Toshiro said yea like she will be near you, in a low voice. Jūshirō Ukitake said, why don't we put our names in a hat, and whoever names she draws will be her Captain and her home until she can be a captain of one of the three squads that don't have a Captain. Captain Sui Feng said that sounds like a childish plan, but it is something that we can agree on. Captain Yamamoto said that sounds like the only option, and remember whoever name she draws from the hat will be her trainer and keeps an eye on her until she reaches her Shikai and Bankai. Everyone said yes, Head Captain Yamamoto. Captain Yamamoto said Renji Abarai, and I would be grateful if you could bring the girl to this place immediately.