Bhuvirat❤

A/N:- I'm sooo exited to start this book on my favorite cricketer and my favorite people

A/N:- I'm sooo exited to start this book on my favorite cricketer and my favorite people. The ICT.  Yesterday, when Rishabh smashed 125 I was so overwhelmed that now no one will troll him for not performing in white ball cricket. Also Shoaib Akhtar, Babar Azam, Novak Djokovic, Kevin Peterson and all those who took a stand for Kohli. Cover by PARIMALA020 thanks Pari di❤❤❤
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Virat no!!! Please no!!! " shouted Bhuvi in a non Bhuvi manner.
"I will Bhuvi! I will!" said Virat in a cheeky manner laughing like a mad person running around.
"Virat it was a secret between us! " Bhuvi shouted chasing him.
They didn't knew when while acting like Tom and Jerry they reached the team room where apparently everyone was there. 
"What Secret!! " shouted Harry and Jaddu at the same time.
"You both hide things from us?" said all the seniors like Jinks, Ro, Ash and Shikhar glaring at them.
"We want to know!" shouted the other kids surprisingly including Kuliya and Jassi.
"Should I tell them Bhuvi?"

Flashback

It affected him. Virat could see that clearly. But the ever so silent new kid Bhubaneshwar oh sorry Bhuvaneshwar never confessed his feelings to others. He was scolded by Mahi bhai and ge was acting like he was reading a book but Virat's sharp eyes caught that he wasn't reading a book!  So he decided to barge into the room of this 22 year old kid. Yes he called him kid although they are exactly the same age.

"Hey Bhuviiii" shouted Virat in his childish manner. Bhuvi was startled and started watching here and there. "Come on! Bhuvaneshwar is too long. So I nicknamed you Bhuvi. There's no ghost in your room" he chuckled at the last statement.
Bhuvi some how felt comfortable with him and gave him a soft smile.
"What are you reading or rather acting to read. Hmmm Sydney Sheldon... Mystery.. Hmmm I can never read a book but I can act as you are doing now" he said trying to be serious but was giggling in between.
Bhuvi was shocked. How can a stranger, I mean he was new for him know that he wasn't actually reading.
"Err... Virat, how did you know I wasn't reading?" he finally gathered the courage to ask.
"Hahahaha I handle a bunch of monkeys everyday. You call them ICT members. When you will spend some time with us, you'll get these traits in you." he said.
By now Bhuvi was quite sure that this guy who was aggressive on field was a caring amd sweet person off the field and was smiling to himself. Virat snapped a finger in front of him and said
"So now Bhuvi when you know I'm different on and off the field will you mind telling me why are you sulking alone in your room? Mahi bhai is our elder brother he scolds us sometimes and we never take it to heart. I knwo people like you will miss meals for this thing but I won't let you. Come with me. Dinner time."
, Virat reads him so perfectly Bhuvi said to his inner consciousness amd went with him for dinner. They had a happy dinner and Bhuvi wasn't sulking anymore. Virat was so proud of himself that he patted on his back and said "Well done Virat!"

When they retired for their rooms he went and checked Bhuvi. He was now actually reading the book. He smiled and was going when Bhuvi said
"Virat, please don't go. Mind staying here tonight?"
Virat happily agreed and went to the bed and lied down stretching his arms and legs. Bhuvi laid beside him and said
"Thank you Virat." with those brown eyes shining brightly. From then these eyes became the weakness of Virat and he shared a special bond with Bhuvi.
Flashback ends

"Virat?" Jinks snapped fingers before him "you were telling us something."
"Ahh yes! Kids Bhuvi has so many chocolates and he's not willing to share them. Go and take your share." Virat said.
Rohit along with the kids ran for their dear chocolates. All the seniors went behind to make sure Bhuvi's room wasn't upside down leaving Virat and Bhuvi in the room. "You don't need to thank me, that's a secret forever!" Virat said before Bhuvi could say anything. Bhuvi just smiled at his dear friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first try on one shots. Bhuvirat is one of my favorites. No prizes for guessing my favorite. I was to update this early but I was soo busyy. So today finally I am not well and practically don't have the strength to do anything. But this gave me opportunity to write this!  I want everyone to tell theor views regarding this. ictxscribbler rohiratxwriter bleedblue2011 DreamerTani Whatkikilikes proudintrovertgurl sorry if I missed someone. 😅