The Game

"Jesus Christ that was really good head," Eddie sat down on the couch.

"Eddie. The game." I was getting just slightly annoyed, eager to finally get what he's been talking about.

"Sorry, shit. C'mere." I obeyed him and sat down on the couch, he put his arm out and I went into his hold, he rested his hand on my ass.

"Okay, so I got this." Eddie pulls a yellow dice and a deck of cards from his pockets.

"Pick one." He speaks, his deep voice revealing that he was just as horny as I was right now.

The dice is big, covered on each side with different words. I put my hand out for it and he let me grab it, allowing me to read a few of the sides.

Truth or dare

Never have I ever

Dare I say

Eddie took the dice back in his hand, looking into my eyes closely. He's so hot.

"I'm gonna roll this, and whatever it lands on, we play." He looks at me, not done speaking and a small smirk grows onto his face. I was nervous. Super nervous. Not only am I insanely insecure, but I just know I'll fuck up and kill the mood.

"You kind of already started the game when we came inside... basically the whole point is we need to make it to my room before we fuck. It's all foreplay till we get there."

I widened my eyes. Shit. I love the sound of that. Dragging it on so long that we're both readier than we think possible by the time we get into the bedroom.

"How's that sound?"

"Fucking awesome." I reply, dragging my hands up his chest. He chuckles and tosses the dice onto the table, it rolls for a minute and lands eventually.

Truth or dare

I smirk and look at Eddie who has a similar expression to mine, looking at me.

"You first?" He puts me on the spot and I feel nervous, shaking my head.

He tilts his head slightly, "you nervous?" He asks me and I debate on telling him or not.

"A little." I admit and he puts his hand on the side of my face, looking at me.

"Hey, you don't want to do something, we don't have to do it."

"I know that," I felt embarrassed that I was even acting like this, "I just feel like I'll fuck something up and kill the mood. Probably like how I'm doing right now." I laughed at myself and Eddie smiled softly, kissing my cheek.

"You know I worship you right?" He asked into my ear and I felt a little smile grow onto my face.

"Yeah, you know. There's not a single thing you could to make me not want to fuck you."

Now that, I didn't understand. I don't get how Eddie is so attracted to me, let alone attracted to me at all.

"Hey, you hear me?" He made me look at him and I nodded. Yeah.

I don't need to understand, I just need to rock with it.

"So truth or dare?" He asks me and I smile, earning a toothy grin from him.

"Truth," I respond and he leans back.

"What gets you off?"

I furrow my brows, not fully comprehending the question.

"Fucking?" I tilt my head and he laughs, shaking his.

"No I mean what part of it gets you off, you know?"