Mikuni leaned up to kiss Tsurugi. "You know the answer." He muttered against his lips.

"Hey lovey dovey couple! We are still here!" Misono yelled glaring at them.

"Get a room!" Sakuya shouted, looking away in disgust.

Tsurugi hid his face in Mikuni chest while Mikuni buried his head into the hounds hair. Both were blushing.

Tetsu got up to get Misono another drink. "I agree with Sakuya. If you want to do that then take it else were!" Tetsu said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Alex was muttering as she went to get a broom to sweep up the glass. She muttered something along the lines of "It's their fault. I'll get them back for this!"

Kouki and Ryusei just went back to the computers.

"Later!" Tsurugi mumbled into Mikuni’s chest. But the latter heard.

"I'll make you moan!" Mikuni mumbled back.

Unfortunately they weren't being as quiet as they thought they were. Then Mikuni received a whack on the head. He looked up and immediately sweatdropped. He came face to face with his little brother.

Misono glared at them. "Quit being lovey dovey when there are other people in the room!"

"How could you hit your darling older brother?" Mikuni complained.

"Tch. I can't believe we are related and 'darling' is the less fitting name to describe you! And don't complain like a child. Grow up!" Misono shouted surprising everyone even Mikuni.

"Misono!" Tetsu exclaimed.

"Guys enough!" Mahiru ordered as Misono stormed out of the room and up the stairs. Then everyone heard a loud bang of a bedroom door closing.

Tetsu stood and walked towards the door. "I'll go and see him." But he froze when Mahiru said, "No." He turned and looked over at Mahiru.

Mahiru knew things that Misono had told him that not even Mikuni knew. "Leave him alone for a while. I'll go and check on him soon."

~With Misono~

He didn't know why he had shouted at Mikuni like that. It wasn't his fault that he didn't know anything. Misono only told things to Mahiru, mainly because he had been though the same things he had been though. He was ashamed. He didn't mean any of the things he had said. He liked his brother just the way he is, even if he was childish.

Now he was sitting in the corner of the closet, in the dark, alone with his memories.

(Flashback)

What the year was. He didn't know.
What the day was. He didn't know.
What his real name was. Well he didn't remember.

He woke up strapped to a bed. Dressed in white. The room was also white with weird mechanics the decorated the room. That's when he remembered.

The fire. It had been hot and he got burnt a few times. It had been his brother who had saved him.

It was his brother who jumped out the window just to get him out of the house. He couldn't remember how old he was. But it was somewhere between 3 and 5 years old. And his brother had been 2 years older than him.

He remembered the shining red and blue lights of the ambulance. He slept in his brother's arms. He hadn't know how long he had slept for when he woke to yelling.