◇♡Victim♡◇

Niragi's POV

The door creaked open to the beginning of a nightmare, the opening of the room was filled with darkness and sounds of heavy panting. Seeing the darkness cover the room completely with no sight of her anywhere.

Where is she?

"Y/N?"

Entering the room with caution, there I see her bloodshot eyes intensely glaring at me with hunger. A hunger that I wish she didn't crave during her lust for violence. She began to creak a creepy smile that reminded me of her manipulators iconic smile, the smile Mira loved to do when things go her way. For once in my life I didn't lash out back but that was because I was fighting my inner demons at this point to make sure we both don't do something dumb. It was a strange sight to see as her two sides of her flash before me like they're fighting eachother within her body, one moment she's begging me to run away whilst the next she is looking sinister like that old hag back at Beach. She kept switching before she came at a halt of silence showing something was not right.

Should I have run away from her once I had the chance?

"You know what?"

She kept her smile as she spoke with a more seductive tone of voice filled with insanity. She lowered her head down before sniggering to her self, building up her confidence to do what she is known to do next. I felt like I was losing her true self before I could do anything.

"YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!!!"

Next thing I know she lunges at me with a broken piece of glass in her bloodied hand, she was crazy fast and swift with each step she had taken catching me off guard completely. Before I knew it she was in front of me swinging the shard towards me, my eyes were widened with shock as I tried to not lose myself to her in this moment before I regret it.

"DIE!!!"

Hearing the scream that echoed across the halls as she kept swinging at me, she kept swinging and swinging only for me to realise the entire time I did not move. Taking each stab as it had come in contact with my skin as flashes of the past school years of that incident blurs the present.

I didn't move.

Why?

It's because I don't want to hurt her.

But obviously I was blacked out at this point since my body began to eventually react to the pain and sight of the blood. Causing me to switch into the side of me I don't really want her to experience since I get off of causing pain to others than her.

Everything was painted black for a moment before I could feel instincts pull for my gun, filling the room with flashes of white before a roar of bangs erupted our ear drums.

We were fighting.

Something I never wished for us to do right now at least.

Seeing the sight of her body rock with each hit before her sinister giggles filled up the room once more as she was not going to admit defeat yet.