🔞♡◇Love is painful◇♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Love is pain, love is a game.
A game we all decided to play even knowing the risks along the way.
Love is the most powerful game with either happiness or betrayal.
- Y/N Nousagi
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Niragi's POV

Feeling the warmth of her lips placed ever so gently on mine, a switch began to turn on my deepest, darkest desire filled with intense feelings of lust for her. Feeling the darkened version of myself taking over with each action of love and affection that she currently gave me, I felt a need for more.

More...

More?

More!

HA! HA!

MOOOORRREEE!!!!

Any touch of love from her sent me into a craze for more power and control as she was only meant for me and me only. Gripping tightly on her waist as my tongue licked her wet lips feeling her flinch at the touch of the metallic piercing's taste. Slowly but hesitantly allowing me entry to her mouth's warmth and taste. Sending me into a craze as I roll my eyes back and down before looking into hers whilst roughing up the kiss to my liking.

Our tongues began to puzzle together perfectly before caressing eachother with soft moans inbetween. The kiss was only the beginning of what I imagine will be a perfect night for us.

Suddenly I saw darkness take over my vision and flow throughout my body making me lose control.

After all I am

MAD!!!

Ace's POV

This was not what I would imagine happening so soon especially after the past still creeping back into my life and haunting me as it engraved the pain and suffering from this man before me.

I do like him, but when we finally kissed once again it was different.

His eyes were like demonic and filled with greed.

His grip tightened on the surface of my skin pinching me with intense pain as the kiss deepened each time the clock ticked. He was becoming more hungry, which for me wondered if we should be left alone here.

Was I safe?

It did feel good to have his metallic taste from his piercing send a tingling sensation of my tongue, leaving me moaning softly and innocently unlike his violent kisses that he forced his tongue deeper and harsher on mine.

Before I knew it, he pulled away staring at me with his tongue sticking out like he was possessed, rolling his eyes ever so far up before licking his lips tasting my own salvia that was left dripping off his lips. He made a humming sound of pleasure with the taste before speaking.

"You sure you want to be playing games with someone like me?"

Lowering his head looking up at me like a hungry wolf looking at his prey who was confused.