◇♡Truth♡◇

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The games are just beginning.
- Mira Kano
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ace's POV

As I force myself up from a deep sleep to see darkness still had camouflage within the room, seeing nothing but a small crack of light beaming through some wood panels that Niragi used to board up the windows. He left a small crack for him to peak through, keeping sight on the outside incase of any intruders. Sitting up and seeing his back faced towards me, I began to question yesterday's events. Recalling each moment we spent together along this crazy road, only for it all to end soon and give one of us a break from being the prey in this game.

I realised my body was naked before but suddenly I felt the gentle touch of the fabric from Niragi's shirt that he must of put me in since it was pretty chilly today.

"Niragi? "

No response.

"Niragi?"

Silence filled the room as his breathing was not heard. Panic began to fill within me to finally lunge myself to his direction and check he hasn't done something stupid.

"Niragi?!"

Forcing myself on him to hear him look up at me embracing him in my bruised arms as I began to cling to him like a lost puppy. Realising what I was doing was ridiculous and embarrassing I quickly pulled myself off him to hear his chuckles erupt the room since he was clearly surprised and pleased by this sudden action of mine.

"I heard you. I guess I just wanted to see what you would do to get my attention." He left his focus on the outside for another time and began to focus on me with what seemed to be a faint smile placed on his lips. Avoiding his eyes, all I could do was rush to the bathroom and lock myself inside regretting my silly actions.

Muttering to myself in embarrassment placing myself in the empty bath tub to remember what an idiot I am to worry about him and to get myself in this  situation for Mira's stupid game. It felt like I was drowning in my own thoughts, lost on how to free myself from it without assistance from somebody who can replace Mira or Niragi...

I was trapped.

Trapped in the world I hated the most.

I wish this world never existed.

I wish I had died or sacrificed myself to the unfortunate outcome of the game.

Death...

But I am death.

The thousands of players I've killed all for the pleasure of seeing her smile, all for that power we had together. I just wanted to be appreciated by the only form of love I had.

The embrace of a hug from a mother figure, a mother who knew the ins and outs of life.

I wish it wasn't Mira who took on that role.