◇♡ The Protector♡◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
With death staring you in the face, you truly understand what it means to be alive.
- Saori Shibuki
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Niragi's POV

After observing her closely watching how she smiles gently in our presence before handing herself to us so easily.

"Obviously since you're going to be around Suguru, he can help you fit in with the men. First thing we need to do is get you a designated weapon for militant use only. "
Aguni pushed himself along with chair away from the desk clearing space to stand up. Walking out of the area to the hidden door that held all the goodies.

She seemed to have come here empty handed, but we all know she has her own collection somewhere hidden at Beach. But I'm not here to judge since we all have to protect ourselves. Observing her frame liking what I was seeing, fighting intentions of making her beg for me right now... But I need to realise she's not like other girls here. So I need to actually respect that.

"So how did you get here? "
"Hm? " She turned towards me allowing her hair to flow in the air before resting on her shoulder, her eyes filled with hate before suddenly widening in fear. Maybe she was seeing the past me become the monster I am today?
"You can tell me. I won't hurt you again since I am sorry. " Forcing the tightened face muscles to form a gentle reassuring smile, if you saw it you would be surprised since I am usually not like this.

Like I said she's different.

She is no Ace Kano to me.

"Fine." Rolling her eyes before continuing. "I was actually in a game tournament, which is funny story actually. Anyway from lack of sleep, I passed out on the keyboard to hear everything go silent realising the event was not happening anymore. Instead I saw everywhere empty with equipment and flickering screens recording me. Then I saw the announcement of a game happening there, so I stayed put and waited not realising the phones placed before me. It was my first time realising, this wasn't your usual game. " She sarcastically grinned at me before announcing how she turned the way she is now.
"It was my first physical game, think it was like heart's lowest level. But it got me carried away since I was battling mental problems already. Eventually the game's arena looked like a bloody mess, which was when I saw Mira emerge from the backstage observing my every move. Then here I am. " Her face began to show pain as she remembers her arrival here.
"Don't know why you would care, but Mira wanted to test a few things on me. She kind of used me as her guinea pig for experiments to see how far I could go, she would clip crocodile clips on parts of the body as the wires connected to a high voltage box zapping me into trips of insanity. Then it became worse and worse to the point, she would get Hatter involved and do it everyday... Eventually she did stop when she got her desired state for me which is this. There's more but what ever." Shrugging her shoulders before continuing sitting in silence. She kept a straight face whilst mine was not, instead I felt pain for her. Mira was always secretive but never thought she would be a sick bastard like this.

The Beach executives are all fucked up!

"You're safe with me. I know it's funny I say this but I can relate a bit to how you feel since I got mental problems myself. Thankfully my reason isn't like yours, but I can imagine your pain to fight these tendencies we have. It's tough. " Thinking about the girl I knew years ago, I knew she would of believed in my words. Instead she's so broken now she doesn't trust me one bit. Realising she stopped continuing conversation to prevent me talking to her anymore.

Aguni came back at the right time, the silence was being to kill me and pull at my strings. Seeing Aguni holding the weapon to realise it's from my collection actually, forgot that I left it in there. Oh well at least she can put use to it now.

"It may look not so fun, but this is a basic sniper for far range shots only unless you're confident like him." Placing it in front of her sight, she began to observe the weapon before her.

"Welcome to the squad. But first thing is you need to be supervised and trained, so Suguru will be helping you fit in. Hope you don't mind. Also tonight is special time for snipers to keep watch, so you will be patrolling will him at 9pm. Good?" Aguni grinned receiving our approval. Allowing us to now take leave, but I still was surprised by her arrival and treatment from Mira.

We didn't say our goodbyes, but I watched her from afar leave my side to get ready for tonight.

She is beautiful.

Glad to see she is in safe hands now.

Resting the weapon on my shoulder, seeing her silouhette fade away from my sight as I begin to feel relieved to experience my time with someone who I can now call.

My loved one.

Someone I can actually care about or think about during the games. This is a new feeling for me since it's been years since I felt like this.

Last time was with her in our teens.

Gently mumbling words to myself following a smirk before noticing the little fucker was watching me from afar.

Bloody Chishiya needs to mind his business.

"See you have you're next victim. Very risky one if you ask me. " Biting my tongue in frustration before turning this scene into a murder scene, I decide for once to just ignore him.

I want to make sure to focus on getting ready to impress Nousagi tonight. Heading to my hotel room noticing the neighbouring door on the left was occupied for once. It was a first. Maybe it was her.

"I will make sure you're never hurt again, Y/N. " Smiling hopelessly in love once again. A feeling I never thought I would find in this hell. Well better rest up for now until it's midnight for duty.

For once I am going to set alarms to make sure I am there on time.

Ah this girl!

Why did I mess up what we had in school?