‼️Disclaimers‼️

Before you move to the first chapter I would like to make a few things clear so please read over this I know it's sort of a lot but it's kinda important.

In every way do I think that I can write a better show/storyline then Thomas asstruck that bias fuck. I do hate the show and I want to make that crystal clear. This will be darker then the original as in there will be blood and death stuff like that.

But enough about my hate for the show.

Okay so a few things to know is that:

1) content warning: cursing, panic attacks, Marinette, death. so if you are not comfortable with that then please do leave for your own sake.

2) you will be replacing Marinette as the main character but she will still be here just as a side character. Because who else would cause more then half of the Akumatizations 🙂

3) you will be non-binary because I am non-binary and I feel like I could write the character better this way. Might also just be doing this because I headcanon Adrien as pan.

So that being said this is nblm and it you have a problem with that you can leave because apparently people do have a problem with that. You aren't obligated to read this. I'm not holding you captive or anything.

4) you ever heard of a show called Madoka Magica? If you haven't it's a magical girl anime that's pretty dark but it's good I like it. Anyway in the anime they have a thing called soul gems which contain their soul as the name suggests. In this case when someone becomes a miraculous holder permanently they'll get a ring that bonds the Kwami to the miraculous holder. It'll be explained more in the story. But basically it'll null the pain you'd usually feel to almost nothing when you get hit and also give you more powers. Not really but yk.

5) You are 15-16 as of now and currently the same height as Adrien. Yes I'm aging the characters up because starting out at like 12 then turning 13 while being a hero and going to school is stressful for a child and I would not be able to write what I want because of their age. Not like it's smut or anything I don't do that.

6) You aren't gonna be so OP like how ladybug is so that being said you keep lucky charm obviously but everyone who has a miraculous can "de-evilize" the Akumas.

Also I'm now calling it purify because de-evilize is dumb.

Also cat noir will have enhanced strength now. (Using cat cause I watched in English and not use to typing out Chat)

7) I am going to be very honest right now and say I highly dislike Marinette so you won't be friends with her at all. She is obsessive, a stalker, a hypocrite, has a victim complex with a superiority complex. If you support, condone, or defend her actions throughout the series dni. I don't care if she got better I dropped the show after Chloe's damnation arc and only watched video essays to catch up on what's happened.

8) and finally I will be changing the entire hero costume because I don't like it. It's basic and does not hide your identity well.

There are three options but just know I colored it. It's not how you look I originally made it because I like magical girls if it isn't obvious but I can't draw girls. Also spots are a bitch. The first two are from last year and I've improved since then so the last one was drawn recently.

 The first two are from last year and I've improved since then so the last one was drawn recently

Flat colors 😍

Flat colors 😍