Kazooie: No you're not, you're a little kid!

Peach: I am not!

Kazooie kept laughing her tail feathers off, still trying to make jokes about Peach's new height.

Daisy: SHUT UP, KAZOOIE!

Kazooie: I'm sorry, it's just so easy to make jokes about someone so short and is still in diapers!

Out of anger, DK grabbed Kazooie and shook her up and down.

Kazooie: Ahahahahahah! Stop it man, OKAY! I'm sorry, kid!

DK stops shaking Kazooie.

Kazooie: Peach, I don't know how to say this without laughing, but... you look like a 3-year-old!

Peach: ...I do?

DK: *grunts yes*

Kazooie: Mm-hm.

Peach looks at her hands, realizing how unusually soft they are.

Peach: What happened to me?

Meanwhile, on Inkwell Isle 4, Chef Saltbaker and the other inhabitants were being forced to bake a baking mix that could make people younger, and all under a new watchful eye... Fuzer in a King Dice-esque outfit.

Chef Saltbaker: Come on, KEEP MOVING!

Fuzer: C'mon! You heard the glass statue! MOVE IT!

The pups from Doggone Dogfight (Along with the Schnook captain) were carrying a bag of flour, bumping into a Nixel.

Nixel: Huh? NIX NIX!

The nixel punched the flour bag out of annoyance.

Fuzer: YOU'RE GONNA SPILL THE FLOUR IF YOU PUNCH IT, GET BACK TO WORK!

Back with Peach, the princess was on her bed, with the others trying to comfort her.

Luigi: Oh, w-who could've done this?

Kazooie: Y'know, I'm not the comforting type, but I feel kinda bad for you, Peach.

Peach: Yeah, me too.

Toad: Princess, there's a letter addressed to you.

Peach opens the letter, and then reads it except there was one problem, the letter was all pictures and four words and Peach couldn't read. She's 3 now, what did you expect? The pictures were of a halibut, Knuckles, a lion and King Dedede. The animal names (halibut, echidna, lion and penguin) were on the bottoms of their corresponding pictures with the stamp on the envelope having the MDHR logo.

Peach: ..Huh?

Kazooie: Yeah, I'm confused too.

(A/N: The letters are a kind of code, BTW.)

Kazooie: Weirdest letter ever.

Back with the N-Mixel Armada, the Koopa's vacuums were refilled, and they were ready to go to their next destination.

Koopas: *snicker*

Koopa 1: I forget, where are we going again?

Saltbaker: Dangit, Koopa 1! Why must you forget everything?

Koopa 2: New Donk, then we get the jump on Samus Aran, then we go cause chaos in Green Hills! Maybe go get that Rosalina fella?

Koopa 1: Wait, but can't Samus turn into a ball?

Koopa 2: Okay, we'll try to work on that.

Meanwhile, outside of the bakery, Cuphead and Mugman, and Ms. Chalice (in ghost form), were walking over there.

Mugman: Saltbaker told us to drop by again, I hope he's okay! This place is deserted!

Cuphead: Really? After WHAT he's done?

Mugman: Cuphead, lighten up! I'm sure that he's okay... if this place is barren..

Cuphead: ..Eh.

The three Koopas walked out with a map to New Donk, vacuums in hand with Chips Bettagan, Hopus Pocus, and Mr. Wheezy right behind them.

Koopa 3: Alright, let's move!

Mugman: Hey.. what's going on there?

Ms. Chalice: Boys, I honestly have no idea.

Mugman readies to battle with the Lobber shot.

Mugman: Well, we should investigate!

Cuphead: Fair enough.

Mugman: Hey, fellas!

Mugman walks over to the six villains.

Mugman: Long t-*gulps*-time no see.

Hopus Pocus: Ah, the league of cup-headed idiots!

Chips Bettagan: Ya'll ready fur a second beatin'?

Mugman: U-uh, no thank you-

Cuphead: ABSOLUTELY!

Mugman: Cuphead!