Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

Start from the beginning

Kiba:"You a lefty?"

Shikamaru:"Look at his none existing arm Kiba, he's definitely a righty."

Choji:"Maybe he uses both?"

Naruto:"Can we please stop talking about what arm I use to jerk please."

Anko:"Haha! Yeah, with me around you won't need to use any arms."

Anko said with a seductive tone.

Kushina:"Ahem! Can we continue please."

Asher:"Sure."

Naruto:"Spirit assimilation: spirit dive."

Far from the battle the audience gawked in awe at Naruto's power one spoke aloud and called it beautiful.

Asher:"To answer your questions, that you were probably going to ask, this is only a spar in a way but it's also a competitive tournament. Thats why there is an audience for this battle."

Sai:"Wow!"

Sai said with a very happy smile.

Butler:"Young master...."

Naruto:"Who is that!!?"

Asher:"In this universe Sai comes from a royal family and that old dude is his butler."

Sai:"....Cool."

Sakura:"You would be the rich kid."

Satsuki:"*Clears throat*"

Sakura:"You're a terrorist, so the money you have doesn't count."

Satsuki:".....Fair enough."

Sai:"That's amazing, Naruto!"

Sai then hits his paint panel (don't know what it's called) to make some paint splash out.

Sai:"I feel like I can draw anything right now!"

Then from his paint he created a female humanoid dragon that is pale white amd has long pale hair.

Jiraiya:"She's kinda hot."

Tsunade:"If you thinks she's hot, then you have a problem that not even my healing can fix you."

Jiraiya:"That's what it means to be a pervert Tsunade!"

Tsunade:"Even perverts have standards Jiraiya."

Jiraiya:"Not SUPER PERVERTS HAHAHAHA!"

Kakashi:'Well if Jiraiya thinks that's hot then I can't be that bad of a pervert.'

Kurenai:"Yes you are."

Kurenai said to kakashi like she could read his mind. Kakashi kinda got freaked out and moved to another seat, far from Kurenai.

Naruto:"Wind spirit magic-"

Sai:"Picture magic-"

Naruto:"Spirit storm!"

Then a beam of compressed wind shot out towards Sai.

Sai:"Scream of the mystical dragon vouivre!"

Then a beam came from the creatures mouth shooting towards Naruto.

Minato:"Pretty long name for an attack."

Almost everyone:'Like you have room to talk, hypocrite.'

Both attacks collided destroying the debri around them even the people far from the battle felt the power of the 2 attacks. The lights of purple and green can be seen miles away.

Sai:"It's amazing....so amazing!"

Sai said enthusiastically looking at dhe pewer they both are creating.

Sai:"This is the best!!"

Sai:'I never knew that going all out on someone....'

Sai/Naruto:'....Could make me so happy!'

Sai:"Same brain eye Naruto..."

Naruto:"For whatever god out there I hope not."

Naruto:'I'm going to win....Against a magic knights squad captain! I'm going to win!'

Naruto made his blast stronger which made Sai stagger a little, but then Sai made his blast stronger as well.

Naruto staggered and now can barely hold his own, but he's still pushing through, giving it his all.

Sai:"Good. Good!"

Unfortunatly the crystal behind Sai was beginning to crack due to the pressure of their combined power. Naruto was this and did one final push back so he could win this fight.

Neji:"What's so special about the crystal?"

Asher:"If it breaks you loose the fight."

Hanabi:"I thought it was whoever defeated the other person?"

Asher:"Nah, in this competition you need to do everything in your power to protect your crystal and defeat the enemies crystal at the same time."

(A/N:Not sure if this is true, haven't seen black clover in a while.)

The mountain they were on crumbled due to their power.

Sai:"Lets draw the ultimate masterpiece together!'

Naruto's magic was faltering, while Sai's crystal is cracking more and more. With one more final push and a yell thay came from the bottom of his balls, Naruto finally unleashed all his power on this last attack.

Sai continued his woth no trouble unfortunately all that power made his crystal shatter into peices. Sai turned around stunned.

Sai:"Huh?"

To be continued.