Naruto; A warrior's way

(A/N:^Very cool picture. Anyway this chapter was inspired by a move called 'The Warrior's Way' not sure if any of you guys or girls seen it but to me it was a pretty good movie. Hope you enjoy the chapter)

Asher:"In this universe chakra does not exist."

Shizune:"Then how are they alive?!"

Asher:"In all honesty you wouldn't have chakra either if Homomura ( I think that how its spelled) didn't give humans the ability to possess chakra.

They all couldn't help but agree with him that is the reason why they called him the sege of six paths (I think I'm not that informed on the origins of chakra).

Asher:"Oh also Naruto works for Madara."

All:"WHAT?! WHY?!"

Asher:"You'll see. Let's begin."

The screen turns on showing Naruto squatyind down looking at his reflection with an emotionless face.

Narrator:"There lived a warrior.... a warrior with empty eyes."

Kiba:" Geez what happened to you Naruto you look emotionally dead."

Everyone agreed with that statement while Minato, and Kushina were more worried for their son.

Naruto then threw a knife at the head of his reflection, then that same spot started bleeding. A man suddenly jumped out of the water with the knife sticking out of his head and a sword on his hand preparing to strike Naruto. But Naruto was faster as he unsheathed his sword and slashed at rhe mans stomach, killing him.

To say the least everyone was shocked  Naruto, well that Naruto, managed to skillfully kill a man without any hesitance.

Jiraiya:"Thats impressive to be able to see a man underwater without any type of power. Be it instinct or skill not many can achieve that type of feat."

Many nodded at this they have been used to using chakra ( minus Gai and Lee) that they don't focus much on what would happen if they didn't have or couldn't access it.

After the man dropped to the ground dead a large group of of people with the same attire as the dead guy jumped out of the lake and landed on the other side of the bridge. While that was happening Naruto was calmly walking on the bridge dragging his sword against the wood leaving scratch marks on it. Naruto sthen stopped as he stood in front of the group, the said group dressed in dark brown armour and on their shoulders they held the Senju clans symbol.

Tsunade:"WAIT! Naruto is fighting my clan?!"

Asher:"Yep the Senju and Uchiha clan have been in constant war and the Uchiha has gained their greatest weapon who is Naruto."

Tsunade:"(Growls) damn clan always causing us troublesome."

Satsuki:"😑I'm right here you know."

Naruto:"I'm pretty sure she didn't mean you Satsuki....I think."

The screen showed Naruto in full body showing him having leather black armour covering everything except his head, he also has the Uchiha clan symbol on his shoulder. Naruto got his sword ready for I fight as did the group but in a blink of an eye Naruto suddenly appeared behind the group with blood on his sword. Then all the people spewed blood from their throats and dropped dead in a pool of their blood. Naruto slashed at the air flicking the blood off his sword, then facing the last man who had the same armour as the group except his head was not covered. As the screen showed the last man to be Hashimara with a sword drawn.

Narrator:"He trained his entire life for one purpose. To be the greatest swordsman in the history of mankind."

Naruto and Hashirama were in a stand off walking towards each other atba faster pace each step they took until they started sprinting. A few feet away from each other they swung their swords and they passed each other holding their stance until Hashirama spewed blood from his stomach and he droped dead and Naruto flicked the blood off his sword.