Chapter 15: Scrapheap

Y/N was still asleep peacefully in her bed, even after the wet dream incident. She will tell no one about it, especially not Miko. But was it possible for the girls to experience wet dreams too? She did read books that males can experience but she never did read about the girls. Y/N's embarrassment died down and she managed to sleep peacefully. But was the dream also a vision of her future love? And was it sure to be Optimus? Y/N was dreaming that it turned into a nightmare when she heard a knock on her door, causing her eyes to open. "Yes?!" She called out. 

It was Optimus who opened the door. "Hello, Y/N. I apologize for ruining your recharge." Optimus spoke with a guilty expression on his face plate. 

Y/N yawned, pretending to be tired still while she was secretly thankful for Optimus waking her up because of a nightmare of her parent's death. "It's ok, Oppy. What do you need?"

"Would you like to go with me on your first mission together? Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Arcee are sick."

That got Y/N surprised. The Autobots were sick? Before Y/N went to bed here on the base, she saw them getting prepared for the cold night mission in the Arctic, or Antarctica for short. That was a surprise that the Autobots could get even sick, don't you think? But anyway, Y/N was hoping in secret to get on a mission one day with Optimus. She never went on missions before except when she escaped Cybertron. She smiled excitedly but kept herself calm. "Yes."

Later~

"Y/N and I will search for any clue which might explain the origin of our artic find," Optimus explained to the team as he was in front of the Groundbridge with Y/N.

Ratchet, on the other hand, was concerned since the Artic was a cold place. "Only until your sensors sound." He then went severe. "Remember, once your core temperature drops into the blue zone, system failure aren't likely. They're imminent." 

That's when there were noises heard and it was revealed to be Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Arcee. They brought their human companions over. "Missed us, docbot?" Miko asked as she stepped out of Bulkhead. 

Y/N watched how the conversation went and how Miko remarked they had the whole base for themselves and had no school on weekends. What Miko said was true. Since Y/N studied about Earth, she learned that on weekends or on holidays, there were no lessons at all, which made it more fun for the kids. Who knows how it was on Cybertron? Y/N knew that the classes and schools were different. 

It was thanks to Raf's voice that woke Y/N up. "The Artic? I've always wanted to see snow." He smiled as he wanted to see one but Y/N's spark shattered that Raf couldn't come. Optimus seemed to notice that he stepped forward. "I would invite you to join, Rafael. But the conditions are much too extreme, even for we Autobots."

Raf smiled kindly. "I understand."

Y/N smiled slightly. Optimus knew how to be a father ever since the war started. Not only that but he knew how to be a leader. Y/N looked at Optimus and gave him a sign to wait before walking and kneeling in front of Raf. "Tell you what, when the mission is over, I'll take you to a place where it snows. How about that?"

Raf's eyes lit up and smiled brightly. "Really? Thank you so much, Y/N!"

Y/N winked and stood back up before walking back to Optimus. Both the leader and the hybrid walked through the portal and successfully transferred to Antarctica. Y/N felt the song playing from the video game 'Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp' where the crew was in the snow. She felt herself shake and felt a large gentle servo on her shoulderplate (or pads). She turned to look and see Optimus that was looking at her with concern. "Are you well, Y/N?"