There Goes the Neighborhood ✔️

Damon enters the house. Anna and Pearl are waiting for him.

"Hello Damon."

"Ever hear of knocking?"

"An invitation wasn't necessary." "I'm surprised that no living person resides here." "Is it just you and your brother?"

"Yeah. How do you keep out unwelcome vampires?"

"I kill them."

Damon runs towards Pearl and tries to strangle her. Pearl twists his wrist and pushes him to the floor.

"Have a seat, Damon." "I was hoping we could have a word."

"Sure."

"We've taken up residence at a farmhouse just outside the town. It'll suffice for now."

"All 25 vampires?"

"Not all, some." "I imagine that a few have already left town." "Others are probably still in the woods or like us acclimating."

Damon looks at Pearl and Anna.

"How did they get out of the tomb?"

"I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus pocus."

"I understand from Anna that the founding families still have a secret council?"

"And you're a part of it."

"That's ridiculous."

"I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon." "I'm up to speed."

"And so am I." "And now that you've infiltrated the council, I'll need to know everything they know." "Starting with a listing names of all the council members and their families."

"And everyone you've supplied with vervain."

"Yes, that will have to stop immediately."

"What exactly are you trying to achieve?"

"Mystic Falls is our home, Damon. They took that from us." "Our land, our home." "It's time we rebuild."

"What, are you crazy?" "It was 1864. Wake up woman." "The world has moved on."

"As a reward for your help I'm willing to give you what you want most."

"I want nothing."

"Katherine."

"You wouldn't even know where she was." "You've been under the ground for the last century and a half."

"Katherine and I were best friends long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon." "I know how she thinks, I know her patterns, I know where to find her."

"I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again." And there's no way in hell I'm gonna play the role of your little minion.

Pearl gets up and pushes Damon on the couch.

"I'm not asking for your help, Damon." "Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness. The rest is non-negotiable."

She puts her fingers in Damon's eyes and pushes him on the floor.

"I have four hundred years on you, little boy." "I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it. I'll be in touch."

"Pearl and Anna leave the house."

############################################################################

Mystic Falls

Jenna is waiting for Anna and Pearl in front of her brother in law's office.

while Buffy is standing near her aunt waiting with her. making sure that her aunt was going to be safe around the two vampires.

"Miss Sommers?"

"Yes. Hi Pearl."

"Hi. This is my Daughter, Annabelle."

"Of course, Jeremy's friend."

"Nice to see you, Miss Sommers."

"this is my nieces Lydia."

the younger Strawberry blonde smiles at the two vampire and gave them a small wave, in greeting when her aunt was watching her but as soon as Jenna turned around, the rebel slayers smile fell and turned into a glare. which made the two vampire take a deep breath being slightly afraid of her. but pretended not to be scared of the strawberry blonde at all.

"Oh, Jenna, please." "This property was in my brother in law's family for generations." "It's one of the originals structure in Mystic Falls." "It used to be one of those old fashioned drugstore thingies."

"An apothecary?"

"Yeah."

"but you already knew this," the ex slayer mumbles under her breath.

which both vampires ignored

############################################################################

thank you for reading

let me know what you think