History Repeating ✔️

Buffy and Bonnie are in math class, sitting beside each other, both trying to stay awake during a boring lecture.

"Today we're going to talk about shadow reckoning." "This is a method of measuring heights by the sun's shadow." "Let's say, for example, that we're going to measure the distance of a shadow." "We're gonna take this measure here, measure the length, and we're going to multiply that by the height of the source. Building height can also be measured, using a clinometer, which we're going to make in class tomorrow."

Bored, Bonnie and Buffy glances around and notices something in the hallway. they both get up and follows a woman who turns out to be an ancestor of Bonnie, Emily Bennett.

"Hello?"

the two girls follows Emily out of the double doors.

############################################################################

                                                                Fell's Church

Magically Bonnie and Buffy finds themself in the ruins of Fell's Church. Emily is there, waiting for the two of them.

"Please, help me."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Emily."  [smiles] "You know that." "We're family."

"wait a minute Miss. Emily this is a slyer dream isn't it," Buffy question the dead witch.

Emily nod her head in replies to the strawberry blondes question.

"Where am I?"

"This is where it started." "And this is where it has to end."

[shakes head in disbelief] "No. This isn't real."

"wait where it all stared," Buffy question putting two and two together.

Emily nods her head yes to Lydia question.

Bonnie tries to run away, but Emily keeps blocking her path.

"Help me."

"Emily please tell me you didn't do what I think you did,"the Strawberry blonde begs with a look of concern on her face.

but Emily being Emily didn't answer instand she disappeared.

"She really did," Buffy says finally putting all of the pieces together.

############################################################################

                                                            Mystic Falls High School

Bonnie wakes up with a gasp in class. but unfortunately for Buffy she wakes up screaming. Everyone stares at the two girls, including the girl sitting next to the two.

"What are you looking at?" "Turn around." Bonnie tells the two girls.

Bonnie and Lydia turns to the other side, and realizes not only Emily but also a red head are sitting in the desks next to them. This time both Bonnie and Buffy screams.

Buffy continues to screams while grabbing her bag and running out of the classroom. not wanting to be hunted by ghosts for the tenth time in her life.

############################################################################

                                                           Mystic Falls High School

Bonnie is explaining to Elena about her dreams. while Buffy is sitting at the lunch table staring at a red head that is sitting in front of her that nobody but her is able to see.