pilot ✔️

"For over a century, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world." "Until now." "I am a vampire." "And this is my story."

[Stefan is on the roof.]

"I shouldn't have come home." "I know the risk." "But I had no choice." "I have to know her." "And reconnect with my best friend."

[Jumps off roof]

############################################################

[In the kitchen.]

"Toast." "I can make toast." I hear my aunt J say.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna." Elana and I say in unison

"Is there coffee?" Jer-bear asks.

"Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared." "Lunch money?"

"I'm good." Elena answered

"no thanks aunt J." Lydia says politely.

"Anything else?" "A number two pencil?" "What am I missing?" Jenna asks in a panic

"Don't you have a big presentation today?" Lydia asks

"I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now." "Crap!"

"Then go." Elana says at the same time Lydia says the three of us will be fine

"We'll be fine."

You okay? Elena question her younger brother.

"Don't start." Was the answer she got

[MISSING PERSONS: BROOKE AND DARREN BEHIND ELENA ON TV]

############################################################################

[Elena, Buffy and Bonnie are driving to school in Bonnie's car.]

"So Grams is telling me I'm psychic." "Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands...Elena...Lyds!" "Back in the car."

"we did it again, didn't we" "I--I'm sorry, Bonnie." "You were telling us that..." Elena apologized for both herself and her younger cousin.

"That I'm psychic now."

"Right." "Okay, then predict something." "About us."

as soon as Bonnie was about to say something a crow had hit the windshield.

when Lydia saw it One name popped into her head Damon. are you trying to kill us Damon! Lyds asked in her head.

"What was that?!" "Oh, my god! Elena, Lydia are you both okay?"

"It's okay." "I'm fine."

"I fine to" the secret vampire slayer answered

"It was like a bird or something." "It came out of nowhere." Bonnie tried to explain.

actually it was a crow , The ex vampire slyer says in her own head.

"Really, we can't be freaked out by cars for the rest our my life."

"I predict this year is going to be kick ass." "And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy."

yeah I really hope so Bonnie but I don't think it will Buffy said to herself.

############################################################################

[Stefan walks inside the school.]