F O U R T E E N

liked by zayn, georgiawells and 44,657 others

elisaroman: day oneeee🏎🏁

user1: supporting ferrari in red??
elisaroman:😶 no comment

declanrice: can you hurry up pls
elisaroman: watch your tone rice🤚

taliaroman: excited!!
elisaroman: 🤍

ELISA ROMAN looked down at the pass around her neck as she inspected it even the shocking photo of her that was on it. She walked past the garages and took everything in, although she wasn't into Formula 1, she could feel the excitement buzzing from everyone resulting in her getting an adrenaline rush from the environment.

"Are you a massive fan of F1 yet?" Mason grinned at Elisa as she studied everything around her with such detail.

Eventually all the boys got stopped by people asking for photos in shock at seeing the footballers, Talia stuck with her boyfriend while Elisa reassured them she would be fine wondering on her own for a bit.

She huffed a sigh of relief as she thought about how grateful she was in that moment that she wasn't well known and was able to wonder around without being stopped or worried about being noticed. Her hands fiddled with the pass out of nerves and excitement as she felt like a kid in a toy shop.

Somewhere along the way in her adventure she had taken a wrong turn which she didn't realise until she looked around her surroundings and all she could see was media tents and couldn't remember where she had come from. She whipped around as she heard someone cough behind her.

"You okay? In the nicest way, you look a little lost?" The guy walked towards her as a look of relief flooded her features in hopes that this stranger would help her return to where she came from. He looked friendly enough as he took cautious steps towards her.

"Is it that obvious? I am incredibly lost right now" The guy chuckled, along with Elisa as she was able to find humour in the situation. She held her hand out to the stranger who might be able to help her find her way back. "I'm Elisa and you are?"

"I'm Carlos" The Ferrari driver looked shocked that the girl had no idea who he was , especially considering where they were, but it was quite refreshing. "Right let's get you back to somewhere you know, yes?"

Elisa thanked him as the Spaniard placed his hand on her lower back for a couple seconds while pointing his arm in the direction they needed to go with a nod. He struck up a conversation again as they walked past people who greeted him. "So i'm guessing you aren't that into F1, no?"

"What gave that impression then? Not really, no, my friends are trying to get me into it so demanded I came to the Monaco and British Grand Prix" She couldn't help but feel embarrassed as she assumed the guy helping her was someone of importance due to the way people greeted him and yet she hadn't even recognised him. However, Carlos Sainz was impressed that she has dived in at the deep end by coming to a race weekend rather than easing into it.

"Go big or go home. I would be very shocked if you didn't love the sport after attending both of those races." Carlos saw someone snap a photo of the two walking and internally cursed as he thought about what rumour would follow when he had only met the girl two minutes ago. "We shall make a deal, if you don't love F1 after both races then we will think of a consequence for me and vice versa for if you do love it"

"Alright, you might be biased but we have a deal." Elisa had her eyes locked on the floor as they walked, she looked up at Carlos to raise an idea for the consequence but as she went to turn her head, her eyes got caught on a pair of clear blue ones that she had become all too familiar with.

"Pierre?" Carlos watched as her smile grew into a even toothier one as she started walking towards the French guy. He noticed the astonished look on the fellow drivers face while his eyebrows were slightly furrowed. Normally he would assume that this girl was actually the girlfriend of Pierre and it was her first time attending a race but from both of their reactions he could tell this was definitely not the case.

Elisa took in his appearance and outfit which consisted of a pair of jeans matched with what looked like a teams shirt. She assumed that was who he was a mechanic for and wasn't able to read his expression as he looked locked in place. Pierre couldn't wrap his head around seeing Elisa walking past the garages, let alone the fact that she was walking with Carlos Sainz, and so he settled for just not moving as he attempted to register what was happening. Did she know who he was?

"When you said you were a mechanic I didn't think you meant for something like Formula 1." Pierre looked at Carlos to see his face furrowed with his nose scrunched at the words. The AlphaTauri driver finally registered that she was stood in front of him as he took a moment to look at her from head to toe, her wide eyes looking at him in excitement while her dark hair was pulled back into a low bun which Pierre loved as it allowed her face to be on full show without her hiding behind it.

"Pierre? A mechanic?" Carlos looked between the two like they were mad, confused as to why Pierre wasn't correcting her, and wondered if Elisa had got him mixed up with someone else. He wondered if maybe it was an inside joke but from the side glance that Pierre quickly shot his way silently pleading him to not say anything, when the girl wasn't looking, he knew that she had not actually mixed him up. "Alright, Pierre the mechanic, I will catch you later maybe to come help with my car. Mechanic Pierre to the rescue! Elisa, it was nice to meet you"

And with that the Spaniard left with a wave, turning away and shaking his head at the odd situation. Meanwhile, Pierre took him leaving as a chance to grab the hand of Elisa and lead her to somewhere more hidden.

Pierre Gasly wanted to have a few more moments before everything came crashing down before he even fully had it with the British girl whom he had fallen for deeply and at such a fast pace.

A/N: pierre the mechanic to the rescue🕺

ALSO TYSM FOR 4.5k READS ALREADY! <3