T W O

pierregasly added to their story!

ELISA ROMAN felt her body stretch as she opened her eyes, her gaze setting on the clock on the wall that read it was 10:27pm. Although she portrayed to all her friends and family that she was well, happy and enjoying her time in this new chapter of her life, she couldn't help but feel completely and utterly alone.

Making friends when she moved to a city, where she knew no one, was proving to be a harder task than she thought. So far the only person she could claim as a friend was the postman, who she had spoken a grand total of 5 words to. One word a day and that was... "morning".

This move had felt like the best idea when she was in England and the first day she spent wondering around Milan. Everything had stunned her from the people to the architecture. It had all just felt perfect.

Elisa pulled on a jacket, grabbing a bottle of water before exiting the apartment and strolling through the dark streets of Milan. She didn't exactly have a destination, and hadn't even considered how she was going to find her way home, but she just wanted to explore and find a place to clear her head.

She scrolled through instagram as she wondered, attempting to make herself appear busy to strangers, and fell across a photo of her ex posing with his new girlfriend. Elisa smiled at her phone as she felt relieved to see the manchester united player doing well spotting a large grin, even after everything she would always celebrate his successes and see him as a friend. She was starting a new chapter, one which she would have loved to start with him, but also believed everything happened for a reason and was happy to see him starting a new chapter as well.

Her sisters boyfriend had not been best pleased that Elisa had been swept off her feet by Jesse Lingard but the two had been smitten and seemed perfectly fitted to each other. Elisa kept Jesse in his place and they complimented the other very well but with different dreams and Jesse being 6 years older, the couple had been at completely different stages in their lives. She pondered on the thought of if she could go back to when they were together, her basically living in manchester surrounded by loved ones, would she?

Her daydream broke as she felt her breath get stuck in her throat at the gorgeous view to her right. She wasn't sure where her destination was but this sure felt like fate, not that she even believed in it, that she had fallen across this spot. Her spot. After walking for 25 minutes and climbing random stairs, she looked at the overview of Milan and felt her thoughts stop.

Elisa felt her brain go silent as she just breathed and took a moment to process this past week. The 22 year old had moved away from everything and everyone she knew and it suddenly hit her as she looked at the place that she now called 'home'. She wondered if it was really home as she felt a tear finally fall.

A/N: don't stress they will meet soon <3