Nosy's first home

Start from the beginning

"When i was six months old my parents were driving through this area with me . They were attacked by some local goons because they wanted to steal our car . My dad and mom were not ready to give up *sniff* they argued alot with them and then the goons shot my dad . My mom managed to run with me in her arms and she dropped me over there on the first gate . I was fast asleep when all this happened . Just as she hid me behind that huge tree the goons came and started beating her  and they eventually killed her *snif snif*" there were streams of tears running down my face as i completed .

This story was told to me by an old friend of my dad who handed me the papers of the property that my parents left for me . This is probably the first and the last time i am telling this to somebody . We hugged as tears condinued to flow from my eyes . I kept complaining to airu about how bad those people were who snatched my parents from me .

"You have me now nosy calm down ok i am not going anywhere i promise I'll stay" she said as the wiped away rest of the tears that flowed through my eyes . "Excuse me love birds this is an orphanage kindly shift to your house to continue this romance we have young kids here" i heard isha tease us from behind as we slowly parted .

"Momo you are back!!!!!" I heard a squeak before two small arms wrapped themselves around my legs . I smiled as i picked up the little girl , she giggled as i threw her up in the air and caught her again . "Hello cutie pie what is your name?" Airu asked her pinching her fluffy cheeks .

"Namaste my name ich(is) Amicha (Amisha)" the 3 year old girl replied just as i had taught her on my last visit here . In a blink of an eye all the kids had gathered around airu wanting her to play with them . They made her read stories to them , She helped the girls make their doll house and was the refree for the toy car race of the boys .

She later offered to bake cupcakes for the children so the caretaker told her that she can do it in the kitchen of the orphanage . She made me go to so many stores to find the stuff . Either One single store didn't have some of the ingredients or they didn't have it in the required quantity .

Airu , Isha and Prerna made me , Rishi and Sahil roam around the whole area of Okhla and Noida . We had to go to 3 different stores each to find the ingredients . I was told to bring the flour and eggs , Rishi was told to find the stuff for frosting and Sahil was told to find the tins in which we could bake the cupcakes and sprinkles .

By the time we reached the kids were already having the white sause pasta made by Isha . The kids here love the girls there is not a single week when they don't see them earlier they would see only Isha and Prerna but now they have my Airu aswell .

I am afraid of one thing though what will happen when all 3 of the girls will leave delhi for their work and won't be able to visit them . Rishi and Sahil also agreed to me that it won't be a good sunday to see their sad faces just because we didn't bring their didi's . I pray to god that the little ones won't cry .

A fork full of pasta was placed in front of my mouth breaking my chain of thoughts . "Kaha kho gaye?" Airu asked me while i was chewing it , " soch raha tha ki jab tum teeno ladkiya nahi rahogi toh inn bacho ko kaise sambhalenge" i replied . She fed me another spoon of pasta before replying "mera fashion week pura hafta nahi chalne wala nosy mai tuesday ko jaungi aur friday night tak aa jaungi" .

We spend the rest of day playing with the kids and when the visiting hours were over we all went for a movie and then dinner . There is not a single day in my life ever since airu came into it that my cheeks don't hurt from smilling so much . I am smilling all the time and this also leaves a good impact on my patients as they feel more comfortable around me when i smile .

Currently we are in bed snuggled up againts each other and i am about to ask her to move in with me "Airu..." i asked .

Samaira :- hmmm

Vivaan :- can i ask you something ?

Samaira :- yes

Vivaan :- Can you move in with me please i feel so lonely when you are not here .

Samaira :- ok nosy i agree

Vivaan :-  U don't have any questions ?

Samaira :- nope i will do anything for cuddles and your handmade food

Vivaan :- what about your rent agreement?

Samaira :- it was only for 3 months that house is anyways too small . I planned to stay there untill i found a good house . I always wanted to live in a decent size house .

Vivaan :- when is it ending ?

Samaira :- 2 weeks later so tell me when can i shift?

Vivaan :- you don't have furniture right?

Samaira :- no i don't because the house was already furnished . I just have to bring my clothes .

Vivaan :- ok then you can do it whenever you have time . Do you need any help from me?

Samaira :- not really i can manage to finish it within tommorow so i will come back here itself on friday night .

Vivaan :- but you will be tiered because of shifting

Samaira :- ha toh? I can always cuddle you and you can always spoil me with yummy food .

Vivaan :- speaking of food i need to make sure you know how to cook some stuff .

Samaira :- why? are you gonna leave me?

Vivaan :- no airu but cooking is a basic survival skill . Everybody must know it .

Samaira :- ok fine we'll see

Vivaan :- good night princessipa

Samaira :- good night what?

Vivaan :- i meant to say good night my princess

Samaira :- godddd you and your nicknames

Vivaan :- you love them so stop to pretend like you don't like them

Samaira :- ha ha chalo ab good night

Vivaan :- good night

******************

I am so so sorry for the delay . I have started my college and engenieering college has made me very busy .

Thank you so so soooooo much for taking warm hands to 1k + reads .
So byee