"Do you think Son would repeat what happened?" Wonho asked after a moment of silence. He felt like he needed some sort of conversation in order to calm down just so he could fall asleep. "Probably not anytime soon." the other replied in a quiet voice, sounding a bit uncertain himself. "He isn't an idiot, after all, considering he's avoided the public eye since his death." Hyungwon continued after a few seconds, heaving out a deep breath.

"Right," Wonho mumbled, closing his eyes. No matter how he put it, he couldn't see why the old grouch would return after all these years. It made zero sense to him. Revenge? Sure, it was a possibility. But revenge for what? From what he had gathered, the deals between Son Ilsang and his father were civil and well handled.

Unless the son of a bitch was a backstabber, which honestly was something he wouldn't put past the old man.

Wonho was about to speak up again, but a soft snore interrupted him. The other man was out cold again. Maybe that was for the better as when he entered the office he could see the dark under eyes the other wore from the door. Even as he was patching up the wound on Wonho's shoulder his hands were shaking. It probably wasn't noticed by Hyungwon himself but the older could see the exhaustion.

Insomnia, maybe?

Or, he could just not analyze his business partner. It wasn't needed. All he needed was for Hyungwon to keep himself in shape enough to not die during their deal. That wouldn't be too great, all things considered. 

Letting out a small sigh, he turned onto his side. He really should try and sleep a little.

The next time Wonho opened his eyes, the lights in the office were on and the closed-off room was filled with the sound of papers rattling. He let out a yawn and reached for the phone that he had placed on the floor before laying down. Blinking a few times, he checked the time. It was only ten in the morning and he had fallen asleep around four.

He placed the device back on the floorboards, turning onto his back and sighing. "You're awake?" Hyungwon's voice carried into his ears and he looked up, towards the man's desk. The younger was already straight back to reading the mind-numbing folders as if he hadn't looked like he was on the brink of passing out just some hours ago. 

"Yeah," Wonho replied, slowly pushing himself up and only then noticing how empty his mattress was. "You should still rest. You were quite restless while sleeping plus you need to let that wound heal." the other man spoke, not looking towards him even once as his eyes were glued to the papers.

"I'll be fine. A gunshot wound won't kill me," he stated, stumbling up from the depleted mattress and grabbing his shirt. He was about to put it on them until he realized it was stained with dried blood and also had a hole in it. Yeah, he wasn't going to wear that.

Hyungwon smacked his lips together in dismay. "Maybe. But an infection will." The man replied, drawing a scoff out of Wonho. "You.." He pointed a finger at the younger, heaving out a deep groan. He really couldn't grasp onto the man's train of thought. "You said it won't get infected because you didn't stitch it," he argued and squinted his eyes a little bit.

"No. I said it would have a higher risk of getting infected if I stitched it. That doesn't mean it won't get infected at all." Hyungwon explained, calmly flipping a page and tilting his head to the sides to crack his neck.

"Your shirt's fucked, right? Kihyun-ssi brought your items maybe an hour ago. We also got you a desk so we don't have to share the tight space." Smoothly changing the topic, Hyungwon was surprisingly aware of everything even though he hadn't spared him a single glance during the interaction. The older just nodded his head, looking around for a bit before noticing all his belongings near the desk reserved for him.