I couldn't remember the road to the school. Jus as if I've never walked there. When I finally got to my class, all I had to do was to lay my head on the desk, and sleep for a while. I never had nightmares at school, so I was sure that I could finally fall asleep.

"You look like a walking corpse." I heard the chair next to me move away, and after a second a girl with navy hair sat down on it.

I smacked my forehead on the desk, wincing right after, "Oh.. you know. I didn't sleep well last night.." I explained, seeing worried expression on Jiwon's face.

I had no problems talking about something like that to her. During this short period of time, we really became best friends. Jiwon and Jungmi have become my best friends in such a short time. I felt incredibly happy to finally have someone like them, and that I wasn't alone anymore. Only then I did understood how lonely I had been all my life.

I prayed for the lunch break to start. Lessons were boring and long, the teacher didn't pay attention to me anyway, because he just complained about the hopeless grades of the rest of the class. Jiwon was swinging on the chair all the time, and I was staring out the window trying not to fall asleep.

As soon as we came out of the class, the loud noise in the corridor sobered me up enough. After some minutes of trying to get through the ocean of students, we got to the canteen where Jungmi was already waiting for us. She bought us a mug of hot chocolate and a packet of cookies. I couldn't believe that she, just like her little sister, drank chocolate with all the trimmings. I was beginning to suspect, that might Jungwon also drink like that, and it was just their family trait.

"Ah.. I think someone has a bad day," Jungmi said with a slight smile on her face, "Something happened?'' she asked.

"It's really stupid.." I muttered, feeling kind of embarrased.

I didn't want to talk about it at first, but after all I had to get rid of that burden. "Speak." they said at the same time, leaning forward slightly to get closer to me.

"I have.. nightmares." I shrugged my shoulders, "For some time I have strange dreams that keep me awake."

Jiwon placed her chin on her her hand, focusing on my words, "What is it about?" she asked, worriedly.

"They are.. very realistic. And that's what is the most terrible thing about them." at this point, the rest of our group approached our table so I couldn't add anything else.