Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor

Sebastian snickered "Ronald Knox it's a pleasure to meet yo-" he held his hand forward waiting for him to grasp it in a handshake instead Ronald did the exact opposite "Don't touch me with your dirty demon hands!" He shoved you front of him "uhh-" you turn to Ronald he stared at the shocked demon, You sigh "Well Mr. Michaelis" you say "it's been a pleasure but I'm afraid I have to leave, may our path meet agian one day eh?" You say cheerfully and not wanting to leave dragging Grell behind you begging to go back.

~Time Skip~

"I think it's best if we split the work up Ronald." You say as Grell left to attend to her Business, whatever that was. You bid your head at Ronald "Right then I'll take..." You stared at this list for a name that appealed to you. "Her!" You say pointing at a name, Ronald leaned closer to the paper adjusting his glasses "Madam Red?" You nod at his comment he sighs and we part our ways.

~Sebastian's View and Time Skip~

I could not stop thinking about the female reaper I had just meet, why? She was just another women why does she differ from anyone else? I sigh to myself when I heard a knock on the door. "We are not expecting company..." I whisper to myself putting my tail coat on. I open the doors to reveal a women standing there, (Y/N) her beautifully (H/L) (H/C) and her (E/C) sparkling in the moon. She looked surprise to see me, the feeling was Mutual...

~ Your View ~

I had done my research about Madam Red apparently a Earl named Ciel Phantomhive is closely related to her death...looks like I'm going to have to stay here for awhile. You knock on the door and wait for a minute, a tall man opened the door and to my surprise that man was Sebastian. You sat there frozen " May I ask what you are doing here Miss (Y/N)?" He said with a shocked expression " I'm here for Business Mr. Michaelis.." I say trying to sound professional.

You clear my throat "May I see Earl Ciel Phantomhive?" He gestures me inside 'I'll take that as a yes' you say to yourself. You walk in admiring the este while you follow Sebastian up the stairs. Your gazing was finished when you saw a young boy "Are you Ciel Phantomhive?" I say surprised "he stands up "Yes, and what are you doing here?" He says proudly, so much that I froze.

I was about to speak when Sebastian whispers something in Ciels ear, his eyes widen "A grim reaper?" He says out loud looking at me up and down "what do you want?" He asked somewhat politely. "I was wondering if I could be a servant here Earl." I say with a bow. his faced twisted in surpirsement "What? Why I have no use for another servant." I glare at the floor 'dammit I need this to get to Madem Red...' I say to myself thats when an idea struck "I could help with solving your crimes! I mean it would go much faster!" I say with a smile, he pounders for awhile before agreeing in Defeat "Sebastian show her to a room..." He said with a sigh I watched as Sebastian bowed with a quick "Yes, My lord."