Grim Reaper

"Grell can I trust you with underlings?" Willem said doubting his choice "Of corse Will~ you can trust me I'll train them to be as good as me!!" He sighed "Right..." he raised up his clip board adjusting his glasses. "Your first underling is..." Grell interrupted him "Wait I have two underlings!~ You really trust me don't you Will!" He continues to read "your first underling is Ronald Knox, a man with blonde and black hair, green eyes and is slim, your second underling is...(F/N) (L/N) a women with." Grells eyes shot open "Wait women! We finally have a girl in here!" Will eyes Grell "Yes know please let me finish Grell. (F/N) a women with (H/L) (H/C) , (E/C) and (Body Type). Please come out you two." You walked into the room where Grell and Willem stood, Ronald followed behind you eyeing you. Willem handed both you and Ronald a sheet of paper saying how many souls we have to collect "100 Souls?!" Ronald blares out loud in your ear "Oww..." You say rubbing your ear "Do you have a problem Ronald Knox?" Willem said, You continued to stare at my paper. "N-No sir..." he turned his head "That's what I thought, Start collecting souls right away Grell will help you." he walks away leaving you Ronald and Grell alone.

"Well it settled then! You will call me Sempai!" You look up from my paper "Sem-Pai?" Ronald jumps in front of me holding his hands close to his chest "Your so cute!" His eyes glow and He rubs your head and You Raise your hands to cover your head "H-Hey!" Grell separates Ronald from you and inspects you "Your cute...But you know that I'm cuter!" You blush not knowing how to respond you sigh "Anyways lets go collect these souls!" Grell says grabbing three weapons "Here's your death syths!" She throws you a big syth that resembled bone, it was extremely simple. Ronald grabbed the lawnmower "Yea this is a real death syth!" You look over at Ronald with your "Really?" Look, he just smiles bright and big. You sigh "Well Grel- er uh Sempai lets start collecting some souls!"