Synopsis

The fates are meant to make people's choices, to when they fall in love, until they die.

But whatever happens if one of the fates falls in love? After 500 years of peace, there will be an unexpected change.

As Clotho in the old books, had a thread for herself, which isn't mean to be.

Clotho to many, but to him? He was his Gifter. She was the one made for him. Impossible, she thought.

How can the maker have what she makes? Faith, also known as Atropos was in deep rage when she knew.

This will cause the great imbalance, if the people would know, her sister will be annihilated. Together with the ruler, Glutton.

She cared less about the demon king, but her sister is in danger. Lanchesis, on the other hand supports the great vampire king and her sister,

for she knows what will happened if the threads will not be obeyed.

"I am one with you, Gifter. Please hear my plea." said the sixth great king of the vampires. Begging from earth, he does everything in his power to reach her.

She's the only one who can save him from the darkness within.

Yet he is also craving for the love he always wanted, the love he is supposed to have.

Yet in order to have it, he must mess with the balance of the world. He thought to himself that the world is so cruel to him.

Their father might never bother them again, but his spell still remains. The cruelty to his destiny will never end.

Everything will never go in place, but he will still try until there's nothing left with him.

"I am staying away, for my unwanted feelings will arise. He's already in a lot of trouble as their is, we can't go to the next war after 500 years." she said to her

sister, feeling her heart dying.

He is everything she ached for, but if she acknowledges him, everything they worked hard for, to maintain the balance, will come to waste.

Destruction is us, she thought. For a love like theirs isn't just kingdoms vs. kingdoms.

The love of theirs is destiny and death.

She is not willing to risk anything more, and can sacrifice her heart for what's right.

But he is defying the desire of the fates,

The question then remains, will he succeed to defy the skies?