When Siddharth reached to their room, he found Sanjana standing at the balcony, he hugged her from behind.

''What happened?'' Sanjana sighed.

''From childhood, whom I was thinking my real parents were actually not my mother, father, they were the killer of own family in real, I'm feeling so shamed that I lived with them, who were the reason of destruction.'' She said and a sob escaped from her mouth.

Siddharth turned her around, ''Why are you feeling shamed, huh!, did you know that they were killer huh?'' He asked while Sanjana nodded her as no.

''Then why feeling guilty, and it's not your fault and also they never loved you which indicates that you were never their daughter, now come on sleep, you are weak and tomorrow you have to meet your family, if not father, then you should clear all this to your uncle and also you called them Dad and Mom, right.'' she nodded.

After that they both slept in each other arms.

Next morning everyone was ready to leave for India, Sanjana was super excited as well as nervous as she don't know how will they react after knowing the truth.

After 24 hours of flight, they reached and then started their journey to Neha's house which is now Sanjana's house also.

After one hour they reached and when the door opened, Neha parents were shocked to saw them whole family there on the gate.

"Please come, what a pleasant surprise, you all come." They welcomes them inside and hugged Neha and Arjun and then Dev and Priya and at last Siddharth and Sanjana.

"Sanjana, when you got married and why we don't know anything?" Neha mother asked and then Sanjana looked at Siddharth and Siddharth assured her with his eyes, Sanjana took a long breathe and started telling them everything.

What happened, how she got abused and then Vikrant and then Rahul parents and main fact that she is his younger brother daughter.

They both got shocked and instantly hugged her. They were trying to find the culprit and also his brother daughter from several years but they never got any clue.

"Yaha aaye aur btaya b nahi didi aapne." A voice came from behind and they all turned to saw Anshul was standing there with a heart full smile and Sanjana quickly ran to her and hugged him.

"(You came here and didn't even told me.)"

After that they all got settled and soon it was the dinner time, which went with some lot of laughters and teasing.

Neha mother and father took sanjana to their room and opened a album.

"Look, she was your mother." Sanjana was shocked to saw that women which was sometimes came in her dream and no wonder now she understands why she felt motherly love from her.

"I know her, she sometimes came in my dream when I was totally broken and when they beat me to death." She said with tears and caress her mother pictures.

"...and he is your father, you know he was too much naughty, when I first came here after marrying your uncle, he was the one who always crack joked and try to make me comfortable there." She said.

After some chit- chatting sanjana went to her room, and saw Siddharth was waiting for her...

~~~~
After one week...

"But seriously this is not needed." Sanjana pleaded.

"It's needed, ok now you tell me don't you want to do marriage with all rituals, teasing and don't you want that when Siddharth will come to you with baarat and take you with him, huh." Neha said on which she blushed and nodded.

They want to do the marriage again of Sanjana and Siddharth with all the proper rituals so that it can be considered their dream marriage because they know they just married in hustle.

"Ok fine." She said while they hugged her after getting her approval.

And now from last one week every rituals were going on, and Siddharth and Sanjana they were feeling like cage as they are not to talk with each other and not to see each other.

Siddharth first objected but after that everyone tease him so for which he have to agree with them reluctantly.

They don't even called each other because Divya, that little clever girl took Siddharth mobile and her Priya was the one who took sanjana mobile.

And now they both were waiting to see each other on the marriage.

Day by day every ritual got celebrated with lot of fun and now it was the day of marriage, sanjana wears that lehnga which was gifted by Siddharth and got ready.

And soon she heard the drum sound and her heart beat rosed

Finally their dream was getting true to marry each other where Siddharth will come with barrat to marry her and take her to his world.

Siddharth got welcomed inside and made him sit on the wedding aisle, but his eyes and his heart was being impatient to saw his love of the life.

Soon priest called the bride and then here comes his dream girl.

He stood up and Sanjana was coming slowly, she had tears of joy in her eyes and Siddharth eyes were also wet.

They never think after so many difficulties, hurdles they face and now they both are becoming one by stitching this sacred bond called marriage.
.
.
.
.
.
Their love was pure, their difficulties were the most worst still they fight, they fight for their love, and break all the boundaries to become one from two.

THE END~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's it so finally this story comes to an end

Only epilogue is left, so do tell me what you want for an epilogue.

It will come soon

Till then take care and stay tuned