VII

" hmm...so you fuckin'! deckhead! Bye!" I walked past him intentionally, dumping my shoulder into his harshly before he could utter.

He stared into the floor in disbelief, with his mouth open weirdly at how a girl, a first girl dared to dump her shoulder into his intentions. not to forget VERY harshly.

" you fucking! Brainless! Bitch, you don't know whom you have dared! to fight! With....."

Park Jimin.

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

---•••---

"Damn it!" Lara annoyed, cursed loudly while the video controller she was holding was thrown a bit severely onto the side sofa.

Does she glance toward the old lady whose hands are attached to several glucose bottles but still, damn it how can she even win with me in overwatch with this thing attached to her?

" dear! in my time I was the only pro player! And outstanding overwatch thespian!" She laughed in victory over me while proudly telling me about her past pro-player story which I have been listening to from which juncture, who knows.

" but as I know! you're the only person in your time! who has an overwatch game!" I asked to smirk as I know it. Her expression plunged into a pout as I laughed at her not-so-bad beautiful wrinkle face.

" umm......that'em- but still I'm the best player! At that time!" Even if I die, she will never gonna accept the fact and the expression tells about it everything.

" yeah yeah yeah! Be in your dreams!" I mumbled under my breath while grandma's glanced at me.

" Don't disturb your grandma! Lara!" A manly deep voice spoke behind me with a bit of strictness and hardness in his voice.

And I know who the voice belongs to.

I roll my eyes and turn only my upper body backwards in an annoying manner. Recognizing the old man with a hard expression was like eyeing a stone.

" grandpa!!...what a grant! Surprised to see you! Here, in front of me!" Now I fully turned around and standup while a sarcastic voice clasped onto my voice.

He came near us with a similar expression as before, can't he come alone, why these two duffer?

And from grandpa's back, I can see the two idiots men. and my dear mom who fucking left me in New York without telling me anything.

" you're regardless same as before arrogant, tough expression, formal yet playful style of pronouncing and disrespectful nature! Toward elder!" Damn, This old man got a very serious voice and that harsh phrases, what's the problem with my personality, man?

Can't take it.

"Yeah!, same yours! No revolt in your extremely poisonous statements, even after growing older!" I smile bitterly at him and from the corner of my orifice, I can see a disbelief expression on them.

"Darling!, please! Don't scold her for her behaviour!" Grandma spoke up from the back as she felt me and grandpa is gonna start an argument quickly.

He came a bit closer and look up and down, scanning my fashion sense.

" at least your style! of presentation is decent! However, the cigarette doesn't suitable!" He said directly glancing through into my eyes and of course, I fucking stare back dangerous into his eye.