6

A few weeks later not much has happened and my face has healed, thankfully. How ever gwinam hasn't visited me yet. I'm glad. My mom hasn't came home yet but I've talked to her, they wanted to keep her back another week.

Getting ready for school as I can finally go back today. I look like hell. No joy in me at all.

Practicing my smile and trying to look a little bit brighter. People going past probably thought I was crazy. Eh.

"Look who's back" says gwinam behind me.

I say nothing and keep walking up the hall. Of course he follows. He grabs me by the shoulder and yanks me around towards him. Stareing at him with no sign of happyness.

"Damn you look terrible" he laughs

"I hate you"

He stops laughing and let's go of me. And I continue walking.

I'll Try my best not to talk to him all class. Well I guess someone was happy to see me. Mr Pyeon let's out a small smile while bowing his head slightly in my presence.
It quickly disappeared when gwinam stepped in.

Whatever I can't let him ruin me. He's not going to ruin my life. Lighten up vada. I tell myself trying to sit up and give a smile.

Good to find out we need groups of four. Jae wasent at school today. Great. Everyone pairs up except for me. So sitting there like a dumbass I have to speak.

I raise my hand and proceed to tell him

"Uh Mr Pyeon, I'm single"

"No your not" gwinam shouts out loud enough sounding sarcastic

"No, I meant I don't have a partner"

"Yes you do" he flashes again.

I turn around.

"Not in a relationship way you idiot. Talking about the project" I snap. Then turn back around.

"You can join a group" he says.

"Good, we could use another. Vada come" gwi-nam says causally as if I was a dog.

"Yeah your smart right?" His bird looking friend asks

When I tell you I twist my neck to look at him. I really don't wanna join their group.. but here I am pulling up a chair to his desk.

Grabbing the paper. The teacher leaves the room.

I already get on it while the boys joke around. After a minute I was already finished I checked threw it to make sure.

I then look at them laughing and running their mouths.

"REAllY?" I say looking at all three of them.

"IM ALREADY FINISHED!...AND what have you done...?" They stare at me blankly.

I toss them the papers.

"Copy it, or you fail"

Gwinam scoffs and takes the papers and begins to write along with the rest of them.

I sit back and watch and correct them. Idiots I think. Collecting the papers I take them to the front desk to put them in the finished pile.

I keep my head down resting then I get poked. Putting my head back up to see who was doing it. Gwinam of course.

"If you don't leave me alone-" I say not playing with him.

"Ooo gwinam has a crush" laughs the other two.

He smacks them both with a little push "shut up morons"

"So what do you two do alone" myeonghwan asks in a sly whisper.