Attack on the HYDRA Research Base

Start from the beginning

"They have to be after the scepter," Stucker whispers to the doctor, before turning to the soldiers, "Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers!"

"..All of them?," Strucker asks.

The soldier looks at him, "N-No, sir."

"Deploy the rest of the tanks."

"...Yes, sir," the soldier says walking off.

Strucker then starts saying everything aloud to the others, "Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks," he then turns and whispers quietly to the Doctor once more, "Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."

The doctor nods before looking over to the corner of the room, "Then let's show them what we've accomplished.. Send out the twins."

The doctor was staring over at a boy and girl standing off to the side.

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff..

"...It's too soon," Strucker replied.

"It's what they signed up for."

"My men can hold them," Strucker tells the doctor after he glances over at the twins.

As Strucker moves back towards the center of the room, and towards his Soldiers, Pietro watches him. Wanda, on the other hand, looks the opposite direction.

"We will not yield," Strucker announces, "The Americans sent their 'circus freaks' to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!"

"No Surrender!"

As the Soldiers get back to work, Strucker turns back to the doctor.

"..I am going to surrender. You will delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been--"

"The twins..," the doctor says as he looks to the side.

"They're not ready to take on--"

"No, no. I mean...," he points to where Wanda and Pietro Maximoff were standing, but are now gone, "..The Twins."

_____

A blur can be seen speeding along a train track, before veering off through the forest.

A few Yards away, Clint Barton runs through and around gun fire.

He takes cover behind a tree for a moment.

Waiting for the perfect moment..

He nocks an arrow.

Aims at a bunkered turret, then releases.

He wait a second, expecting an explosion.

But it never came..

His brow furrows before he nocks another arrow and aims at the bunkered turret once more. But suddenly, he tumbles to the ground as a blur runs past him.

Barton looks up as Pietro Maximoff, walking normally past him, smirks and says sarcastically, "You didn't see that coming?"

Pietro then sped off as Clint jumps to his feet with an arrow nocked once more.

Clint just stares at where he was as the Turret from the bunker pops out again and fires. The laser shot hits him in the side of his gut.

A few yards away, Pietro speed towards Steve.

He rams into him, but Steve just flips in midair and lands on his knee. Quickly he stands from his rather unfazed crouched position.

"We have an enhanced in the field," Steve says over comms as he runs off.