Attack on the HYDRA Research Base

Start from the beginning

Steve jumped the Barricade on his bike.

Thor dropped from the sky as lightning struck his hammer.

Iron Man soared beside them.

And Hulk Roared as he ran in a rage.

While on the other side, a bunch of HYDRA soldiers were wildly firing at the group. They clearly knew they weren't going to win, but they plan to go down fighting.

Iron Man sped up, grabbing a Soldier off the ground and spinning before tossing him into a tree.

He then took off past the fight and towards a large building encompassing the entirety of a small mountain top and side.

Shots fired from the Base to which Iron Man dodged and weaved.

He got closer to the building and went to possibly burst in through the roof, but..

Iron Man bounces roughly off a blue forcefield that surrounds the base, "Shit!"

"Language!," Steve shouts over comms, before immediately saying, "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

A few yards away from Steve, Thor kicks a Soldier back then tosses his hammer at another before adding over comms, "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

Thor calls his hammer as a Soldier runs up behind him, but Thor sidesteps Mjolnir as it whips past him and into the Soldier.

He recalls Mjolnir, grabbing it from the air.

A few feet away, Natasha tosses a bomb into a passing enemy Jeep and she dodges enemy fire. It explodes just as she punches a Soldier and rolls down a short hill.

She runs up on two more Soldiers.

She quickly leaps up, wrapping her legs around one of the Soldiers heads tightly and grabbing the head of the other. Natasha then snaps both their necks as she drops them and rolls back up to her feet.

"'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys," she says as she turns and fires her pistol at another Soldier manning a turret.

A few more yards away, Clint dodges and weaves through trees as a turret in a mini-bunker fires at him. He fires at it once quickly, causing it to explode, before he finds himself cover behind one of the trees.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise," he adds, sarcastically.

Up at the HYDRA Base, as Iron Man fires at a few Soldiers, he swerves the conversation, "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said.. 'language?'"

Steve rolls his eyes as he drives straight ahead towards a truck of Soldiers.

"I know," He says before flipping forwards off his bike, still holding onto it, and throws it at the truck, "..It just slipped out."

_____

A man comes running up the stairs into a room of Soldiers.

As he walked into the middle of the room, another man walked up to him. A doctor by the looks of it.

"Who gave the order to attack?," the man demanded.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers!," one replies.

Another one says, "They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked."