Chapter 5 || "That's A Promise"

Start from the beginning

She then placed her hands on her hips after, looking around the place, in search for a certain lame blonde.

"Oi? This ain't a fucking exhibition you little shit! Get the fuck outta here!" Her head automatically turns to the source of the loud voice and found Pah and Peh, ganging up on a poor Takemichi.

"Takemitchy!" Y/n called, jogging her way to the blonde. Just as she did, she spots Hinata with him. Her smile immediately disappeared and quickly looked away with a 'hmp!'.

"Oh, Y/n." Takemichi greets with a wide smile, thought it kinda turned into a confused one as he noticed the sudden change of mood.

They suddenly heard Draken's laugh from behind. "Y/n, don't tell me you still hate Takemichi's wifey?" He asked with a chortle.

"Atleast I'm not the type to give my lover a hard time by ignoring and being mean to them." Y/n defended as she knew how Draken treats poor Emma.

"I'm really sorry about that..." Hinata apologised again with a bow.

"Hmp!" Y/n only crossed her arms and walked away.

"She looks like she now hates me..." Hinata slumped.

"Don't worry too much about her, she'll eventually come around." Draken reassured. "Anyways. Oi, Emma!" Draken yelled, his tone was now different than when he talked to Hinata.

"Coming." Emma replied, walking her way to the scene.

"This is Takemichi's girlfriend, so be sure to protect her." Draken told.

"Got it~" Emma's eyes turned to Takemichi suddenly. "Oh! Yo, li'l coward~" She waved a hello with an innocent smile.

"Who is a "li'l coward"?" Hinata questioned, a knowing smile of rage painted on her face.

"Do you know Emma?" Draken asked.

"Y-You've got it all wrong, Hina! I don't even remember everything!" Takemichi defended, trembling in fear before his girlfriend.

"He managed to get me in my underwear but he ran away so he's a li'l coward." Emma told.

"Oh? So you did something like that, huh?" Hinata gripped on the bat she now held in her hand.

"H-Hina-san?!"

~

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Takemichi was now kneeling on the ground with a beat up face.

"Don't care!" Hinata walked away in anger.

"Scary~ even though you have a girl like that, you still took a swing at me." Emma commented. "Don't get the wrong idea though, I don't think of you at all. I just wanted to quickly become and adult." Emma glanced at where Draken, Y/n and Mikey were.

"I'm starting to hate him." She muttered. "He doesn't look at me at all. All he cares about is Mikey and bikes and getting into fights. So I wondered if he'd get mad..." She sighed, walking away.

...

"Hey! Gather round! The meeting is about to start!" Draken yelled loudly.

Toman immediately lined up by the sides and bowed as Mikey and Draken walked up to the top, Y/n and Takemichi trailing behind them.

Y/n didn't look too intimidating, I mean she literally wore paper rings and had wore beige totoro carpenter trousers with some black sports bra, a green froggy styled crocs and even had cat styled hair clips on her hair.