Relax

Y/N POV:
He blew the crowd away. First performance down. Many more to go on his statewide tour. You greeted him as is tradition upon his exit to the stage and the rest of his Memphis Mafia helped you run to the motorcade as the MC announced that 'Elvis has left the building'. You, Elvis, Joe, Red, and Sonny piled in while the rest took the car behind. Everyone was still running on the concert high and Elvis was smiling ear to ear, clearly still high on whatever he was on at the time as well as the adrenaline. Joe had a sheepish grin though as the motorcade turned down the opposite road of the hotel and Elvis smirked. "Did you deliver?" He asked. "Did I deliver. E.P, of course I delivered. Reservations at the hottest bar in LA my man." Joe grinned and Elvis gave him a high five, happy with his friend's work. You pulled up to the valet and they opened the door. The other car pulling up in time and you all walked in, you and Elvis leading the way. No wonder they were always compared to the mafia, with Elvis being the mob boss and you being like the 'first lady'. You loved the life you lived with Elvis overall...despite the many challenges it came with. You all walked in the bar, the bartender already having finished clearing out the best section and everyone took their seat. You sat next to Elvis, placing his hand on your bare thigh. Butterflies erupted at his touch. As much as you loved hanging with all the guys. You begged they would all leave soon, but once the bartender came and took orders of mainly shots and mixed drinks you knew the night was just beginning.

The night proceeded on as everyone was knocking back there drinks left and right and you weren't shying away from keeping up either...in fact there was probably a reason deep down that you hadn't admitted to Elvis or to yourself. You were a hypocrite at times, depending on alcohol to ease the stress that came with being Elvis' girl and a part of you knew...you had picked up a bit of a habit of heavy drinking. Elvis wasn't perfect, but neither were you....far from perfect actually. Tonight was no different in showing a bit of your true colors that Elvis had rare opportunities to witness, but he was as far gone as you were at this point, and in the past usually was as well, so he rarely remembers your past drunken states....thank God. The weekend he comes back from Germany and you find out about some girl he 'left behind' you threw up in the front lawn. The time he got back from filming Viva Las Vegas with Ann-Margret...you had a fight and you both ended up drunk and high on something he had lying around. Yup, being Elvis' girl wasn't perfect or glamorous. In fact, drugs and alcohol seemed to be apart of the unfortunate package deal, but it helped numb yourself. "Hey, y/n! Are you gonna take another shot or what?" Elvis, buddy Richard Davis piped up. His other friend next to him, Lamar Fike raised his hand. "I'll do one." You laugh and finishnoff the current gin and tonic and shrug. "Sure, why not...Presley you joining in?" You turn to your side as Elvis tosses back something and takes a swig of his jack and coke. "Sure baby girl. Guys, count me in." He smiles. Richard goes to order the shots and brings back a round of tequila. "Oh, sorry...did you want yours dressed, y/n?" Richard asks, jokingly. You roll your eyes. "Gimme that." You take the shot glass and raise it in the air. "To a successful tour!" You say smiling. "To E.P!" Lamar adds. "Ah, wait...to yall...especially you baby girl." Elvis says slurring slightly and squeezes your thigh. You all cheers and down the shot. "Damn, not even a weird face. You are a trooper, y/n!" Richard applauded you and you bow in your seat. As crazy as it was to hang around all these party animals and as much bad influences you've picked up on, you loved being around everyone. It lit your adventurous heart on fire. Maybe that's why you just followed Elvis everywhere from the moment you met. You were destined to live a sort of free spirit life.

Elvis POV:
The crowd of my buddies was slowly dwindling as the night went on. Dismissing themselves to go up to their rooms or to go meet up with whatever girls they were seeing. But the usual few always kept me company, which were the ones that mattered the most. You, Red, Sonny, and Joe. I could tell you were already pretty far gone as you slurred your words and started leaning against my shoulder more and more. It was kinda cute seeing you like this. But you also looked absolutely sexy in the leather dress and after our last drinks I was ready to take you upstairs....after all I wouldn't be a man if I hadn't had those feelings with the way you looked. I leaned into your ear as you took a drink of the last gin and tonic you had been nursing. "I think that dress is begging to come off." I said and you shivered slightly, blushing at my comment. I reached for your hand and helped you stand and looked towards the remaining friends. "Alright, we're gonna get some rest. Thanks Joe for all of this!" I said. They all said their goodbyes, also agreeing to disperse at the clear end of the party and we all made our way upstairs to our prospective rooms. I led you down to our suite on the top floor, stumbling through the door in our drunken states. I grabbed your waist before you could fall and twisted you around in a swift smooth way until I had you facing me and I backed you up against the wall. "That dress really needs to come off, baby girl." I growled and kissed your lips passionately as I used my hips to hold you against the wall. Your hands ran through my hair. I bit your lip slightly and you tugged at my hair slightly, a moan releasing from my mouth. You smiled against my lips at my response and we continue to kiss passionately. I careful lead us to the hotel bed. I turn you around and find the zipper. Practically ripping the leather dress from your body. I turn you back to face me and continue to kiss you, our tongues in an elaborate dance as we fall to the bed. You grab at my pants begging for me to take them off. I quickly slide everything off and finally enter your gently and then in a constant rhythm. "Oh Presley!" You moan against my skin as we both reach climax. I fall down beside you on the bed, both of us breathing heavily. I turn to take you in my arms, savoring the moments with you. You already close your eyes, clearly exhausted and the alcohol having brought you to a sleepy stage. "Sweet dreams baby girl." I said and kissed your forehead as you drifted off to sleep in my arms. Myself? I was destined to stay awake for a few hours longer, holding you and watching TV until the effects of my own actions that night finally kicked in.

Y/N POV:
You awoke the next morning your head pounding at your regrettable actions the night before. Elvis still slept fast asleep next to you. Usually he slept longer so you were always the first one awake. You go to find your undergarments strayed across the room and quickly pick out a comfortable outfit of slacks and a green blouse and throw on your black flats. You go to the bathroom, careful to crack the door with the light so it doesn't wake him. You assess your hair. It's definitely messy from the rough love making, but it was manageable. You comb out the knots with your fingers and quickly tie it in a bun on top of your head. Good enough. You end up making your way down to the lobby for some coffee and see Red sitting alone at one of the tables with his coffee and a stack of waffles, his orange hair and beard easily distinguishing him. "Morning!" You greet walking up. He smiles and finishes his bite. "Hey, how ya feelin?" He asks, chuckling at the events of last night's partying. "Oh too much as usual, but I know how to handle myself." You say and take a seat across from him and sip your coffee, relishing the much needed caffeine. "E.P seemed...good" He asked carefully chosing his words. "He's sleeping, but he was fine." You say, knowing the lecture to come. "He's still using isn't he? He took more too." He said. "Yes. I know..." You can already feel the guilt rolling in. "You also have seemed...different....these past few years....are you okay?" His sudden question directed towards you threw you off and you practically choked on your sip of coffee. "I'm fine. I just worry about Elvis. That's who I need to take care of." You say, dismissing your own problems. "Y/n, you can't help him if you have your own shit." He says and you nod in agreement. "You dont have to always be there for him. There's gonna be a time where you just cant..." Red's wored bared some truth. Wasn't much you could do at the moment, but you knew he was right. You would have to take care of yourself ahead of Elvis eventually. But you couldnt help but think of him at all times. You were too focused on keeping him safe to notice her alone care for your own downward spiral. You had to stay strong not only for yourself but for a whole other person too.