~Chapter 8💫In troubles~

Start from the beginning

"Wait wait!!!" Takemichi stopped at the entrance and looked at Taiju.

"What again?? Wasn't it clear already?"

Takemichi looked at Taiju and sighed: "Do you... Do you know if Yuzuha is still around?"

Taiju looked a bit confused and nodded: "Of course she is, she was working with Hakkai, but now... She seems more focus on fighting... You should see her and talk to her too." he suggested.

Takemichi looked a bit down but then smiled and nodded. He then took Taiju's hand, for giving him a little present.

As he let him something before Taiju could see it, Takemichi looked at him again and smiled again: "Thank you again, Taiju!" he finished and left him quickly.

Taiju looked very confused and then looked at his hand, Takemichi left him a little keychain.

"The fuck...?... ... Cute."

Meanwhile, at Bonten's principal building

"FUCK YOU, YOU CHEATER!!!" Sanzu yelled angrily.

"I ain't cheat! You're just as bad as Kokonoi!"

"Fuck off."

"I thought you were good at games like that Sanzu... Guess you're just a loser huh?" Rindou also mocked.

"The fuck you said jelly motherfucking fish???" Sanzu said as he got up very angrily.

"Only pretty ladies can call me like that, okay you fucking clown?" Rindou also got up and looked angry.

Ran, Sanzu, Koko and Rindou were playing poker as they waited Mikey for more instructions on what's going on today.

But it was already 10am and he was still not there.

Izana and Kakucho went out with Takeomi for doing some groceries and Kanji was preparing some snacks for the four members that were left.

He make them some mochis!

"I call them... Mochis." Kanji said with a straight face. He was still proud of him--

"Kanji... It's literally what they are called...!" Ran said as he took one.

"... ... I know." Kanji just let them all take one afte that

"Pfff--- It's your name that's why you made them huh? Huh? Huh??? Get it??" Rindou joked around but nobody laughed--- So he just took one too.
silently.

"I wonder why Kakucho didn't woke Mikey up as usual..." Koko questioned as he ate one mochi.

Nobody said a thing before Sanzu snapped: "Yo, he is not the ONLY one who woke him y'know??"

"Then wake him up?" Koko said as he rolled his eyes.

"Tch! Of course I will! But I dunno if he needed more sleep and...---"