chapter 26

The next morning as usual i woke up and headed to the great hall.

While walking with ced i heard some girls talking about Draco, at first i just thought they were just in love with him like every other girl, but then i heard a Ravenclaw girl say "yeah Draco was so good".

"Did you hear that ced?" I asked him, hoping i wasn't the only one.

"Yeah.." he said almost whispering.

"What if he's cheating on me" i said sitting down.

" Don't assume go and directly ask him" he said eating.

"Yeah you're right" i said, i looked over the Slytherin table and saw that he wasn't there, i got even worried by not seeing him.

"I'll be back" i said to Ced, while getting up and sitting next Theo.

"Hey Theo, did you see Draco" i asked him calmly.

"Oh- uh- no i didn't see him" he said stuttering.

"Why do you look so worried? Is there something i should know?" I asked him getting even more suspicious.

"No, you know i would never hide something from you" he said laughing awkwardly.

"Alright..." I said going back Cedric.

"Did you find out?" He asked me curiously.

"Nope Theo said he didn't see him, maybe I'm just being crazy" i said laughing at myself.

"I'll get going, i have a few things to do, bye" i said to ced smiling.

"Bye" he said smiling.

As i was waking in the corridors, i spotted Draco.

"Draco, where were you?" I asked him, stopping him.

"Oh- y/n i was busy" he said leaving anxiously, but i stopped him.

"Don't lie to me Malfoy, i know you're hiding something from me, cause Theo was being suspicious" i said getting angry.

"There's nothing to say" he said staring at me.

"Come with me" i said taking his hand and leading him to an empty classroom and closing the door.

"What the fuck y/l/n" he yelled.

"Tell me the truth" I said firmly.

"IF THERE WAS SOMETHING I WOULD TELL YOU" he yelled even louder.

"WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH, WHY"

"DON'T YELL AT ME" He said louder.

"Then why are you lying to me"i said calmly

"FINE I CHEATED ON YOU" He said yelling and sitting down on an empty chair.

"You what" i said sitting down shocked.

"I'm sorry y/n, please forgive me" he said sitting next to me holding my hands.

I couldn't even look at him, i was disgusted by him.

"You know, i did so many wrong choices, but the worst choice was loving you,and this relationship, i don't want this anymore" i said, when my voice broke.

I felt like throwing up, i felt my heart broke in so many pieces.

"No no no don't say that please y/n i love you so much, please don't leave me" he said, when a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Take this, give it to someone else" i said giving him the ring and getting up.

"No y/n take this back" he said giving me the ring.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS RING BACK WHEN YOU DID THIS TO ME, I LEFT EVERYTHING DOR YOU, I GAVE UP ON MY DREAMS FOR YOU" I said crying.

"I know, i promise I will fix everything, please" he said crying.

"Don't talk to me, seeing you makes me sick" i said leaving the classroom.

I decided to go to class 'cause i wasn't in the mood to cry the whole day for someone like him.

I got in class and sat next to Theo.

"Y/n where's your ring?" He asked me anxiously.

"I gave it back to Malfoy" i said with a monotone tone.

"Why? What happened?" He said stuttering.

"You know why" i said looking at him angrily.

"I'm sorry, but Draco made me promise to not tell you"  he said, i couldn't be mad at Theo he didn't do anything to me.

"It's ok I'm not mad at you" i said, sighing, trying not to cry.

"Do you want to go somewhere else when this class finishes" he whispered holding my hand.

"No it's ok don't worry, I'm fine" i said, smiling, when a tear fell.

"You're not ok y/n" he said looking at me.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, i just need time" i said smiling and looking at my book.

When class finished i started to walk out when Theo stopped me.

"Come with me" he said leading me somewhere.

We arrived at the astronomy tower.

"Why are we here?" i asked calmly.

"Talk to me y/n, please" he said taking my hands and sitting me down.

I looked him in the eyes and started crying.

"Why is he doing this to me? Am i not enough? I did so much for someone who didn't deserve it" i said sobbing in Theo's arms.

"He made a stupid decision" Theo said patting my head.

"I'm not going to marry him" i said looking at Theo.

"What?" He said shocked.

"How am I supposed to marry someone who doesn't love me" i said firmly.

"He loves you y/n but he's stupid, and he doesn't think if his actions could hurt someone " he said.

We sat there for an hour or so, i just wanted to go to my room at this point i was too tired.

"I'll go now I'm tired" i said lazily.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked worried.

"No I'll be fine" i said leaving the tower.

As i was walking i Met, Draco again, call me unlucky.

"Y/n let me explain please" he said stopping me.

"No i don't want to listen to you Malfoy," i said calmly.

"Please, listen to me, i was high and didn't think about it then" he said holding my hands.

When he held my hands i instantly shook them away "I don't care, you should've thought about it before, oh  and i decided that I'm not going to marry you" i said looking at him emotionless.

"What do you mean?" He asked hesitatingly.

"Tomorrow I'll send an owl to our parents telling them that I'm not going to marry you, they can't force me" i said turning around to leave.

"You can't do this y/n" he said with an angry tone.

"I can and i will Malfoy, as you said before, we're only getting married because of the dark lord" i said, at this point i didn't care anymore.

"Don't do this to me y/n" he said when his voice broke.

"I will do it" i said leaving him there.

Finally i arrived at the Hufflepuff common room.

I instantly went in my room and stayed there.