Eight ○ I found it so I am the owner

Depuis le début

"Hold on man! I was just kidding. No wonder why you're single.", Dokyeom said raising his hands in defeat.

"None of your business!"

Mingyu harshly kept his bag back on the desk and turned to the other side. Dokyeom shrugged and got up to walked away.

A few minutes later, Mingyu found the seat beside him empty. He sighed in relief.

A small pendant caught his attention that was hanging on the side of the chair. He picked it up.

It looks so beautiful

It looks so beautiful... I am sure it's Dokyeom's...

He looked at the people around him and no one was paying attention to him so he slipped the pendant into his pocket.

I found it so I am the owner. I will take this as a payment for the tolerating him.

"You seem to be lost in your thoughts.", Dokyeom said walking back to Mingyu.

"Uh... Well nothing...", Mingyu kept stuttering.

"Are you intimidated by me??", Dokyeom laughs.

"WTF dude!"

"I wish I will be in your team.", Dokyeom said looking at their classmates.

"You can only wish.", Mingyu shrugged.

Dokyeom shrugged too and went back to his usual seat. Mingyu noticed a few others came towards Dokyeom and they all seemed to have some kind of conversation that he found a little weird(?).

His eyes and attention shifted to Wonwoo standing nearby them, staring at Mingyu. Mingyu mouthed a 'what' to which Wonwoo rolled his eyes back and walked outside the class.

Not that Mingyu cared but why was he being affected by his action...

"Hello students!!!", Mr Kim chimed walking in.

"Are you all ready to know your partners for your test?? Well so let's get this started."

He took names of few of the groups while Mingyu was just waiting for his name to be called.

"Seo Myeongho... Seo Myeongho? Where is he?", Mr Yoon asked Mingyu.

"His grandmother is sick and I am sure he has informed our form tutor.", Mingyu replied.

Mr Yoon shrugged and continued.

"So the second last group is Jeon Wonwoo, Moon Junhwi and my dearest Kim Mingyu.", Mr Yoon smirked at Mingyu while Mingyu was expression less as if he has seen a ghost.

"Mingyu?", Dokyeom said placing a hand on his shoulder which brought him back to senses.

"Y-yes..."

"You okay?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Mr Yoon said we're supposed to sit with our partners so I think you should go to him.", He said pointing his thumb to his back which revealed Wonwoo and Jun looking at him.

"This motherfucking prof- ugh!!", Mingyu whisper shouted punching the desk before getting up harshly and walking towards his so-called assigned partners.

Putting up a huge fake smile on his face that looked more like a taunting face, he said, "Hello my dear lovely partners. I hope we will have a good time working together."

"I would love it if you use the energy you're putting on your sarcasm into our assignment then we might end up with an A grade.", Wonwoo said looking at him dead serious.

"I am sorry Prince Jeon Wonwoo.", Mingyu said and then sat beside Wonwoo and continued, "What else would our Prince like? Is there any pre-written list that might help me with it?"

Mingyu was now getting on Wonwoo's nerves. Wonwoo clenched his fist biting his lips to control the rage. He pulled Mingyu by waist so close that they could feel each other's breath. Mingyu was flustered but then he was liking it somehow. He leaned into his Wonwoo's ears and whispered, "Shall we go with a BL?"

Mingyu leaned back making himself comfortable in his seat and left Wonwoo puzzled.

Wonwoo got up from his seat and grabbed Mingyu's hands taking him out of the class to the nearby corridor. Jun followed.

"Shall we give an exemplary performance today?", Wonwoo asked smirking.

"I hope we will grab an A++ today.", Mingyu smirked back leaning on the wall.

"You guys are insane!", Jun exclaimed. Both of them shrugged.

30 Minutes Later

Mr Yoon walked back into the class finding hid students still trying to gather their thoughts.

"I hope you all are ready?"