Seven ○ I am not into you

Start from the beginning

"What a nightmare... Looks like someone is having a bad day.", Myungho smirked.

"That punk really has some knack to get on my nerves!", Mingyu said throwing punches in the air.

"I think as long as it's not Wonwoo you will be fine"

Mingyu shrugged and rest his head on the desk he was sitting.

"Don't forget about your date tonight.", Myungho said pulling his cheeks.

"Museun date... I don't even know him."

That Evening

As usual, he went to his part time job. He didn't really care about how he looked. He was just in his casual wear. A plain white tshirt and torn jeans and an apron wrapped around his waist. A black cap hiding his black silky hair.

Actually he forgot that he was supposed to meet Dokyeom after work.

"Ah, shit!! Its almost time.", He cursed looking at the watch.

Atleast I should look a bit good on my first date. Wait? A date?

He hurried to the restroom and washed his face. Removing his cap, he set up his hair to look chic.

"Ah! Its done. Kim Mingyu, you're so handsome", he winked at himself in the mirror.

He finally got out of the restroom and noticed Dokyeom sitting on the table looking out for him.

Mingyu caught attention of few girls while he walked towards him. Coz they could see Mingyu's beautiful hair now.

Trying not to pay attention to the girls whispering, his footwear stuck up with an open nail with Mingyu ending up falling to the ground.

"Ouch!!"

"Mingyu are you okay??", Dokyeom ran towards him.

How embarassing...

The worry was so evident in his eyes. All Mingyu wanted was to stay in his arms for a while. But yeah Mingyu get into the reality.

He just moved away from Dokyeom.

"I am okay. Thank you... Its fine. Lets sit.", Mingyu held his head low embarrassed and sat on the table with him.

God, Kim Mingyu. You embarrassed yourself once and now again you did. Aaah!!! You are good for nothing.

There was a dead silence between then. So Mingyu decided to speak first.

"Let me order a coffee for you."

Mingyu left the table and ordered two lattes for them.

While he was waiting for his order, he caught Dokyeom looking at him with his two lovely eyes. He never saw this side of him.

Everyone knew him for being a good boy but its the first time he came out to someone which was the most difficult thing to digest for Mingyu at the moment.

Just control yourself Mingyu. Stop making a fool out of yourself. Dont make him think that you're desperate.

All these thoughts kept rambling in his mind while his order was getting ready.

"Here's your Latte, Mingyu."

"Thank you Seungcheol hyung."

He held the tray in his hand and carried it to their table placing them gently.

"Sorry, I didn't ask you what you would like. The Lattes are the best here so I just ordered."

"No, its fine. Thank you.", Dokyeom replied smiling and started sipping his coffee.

While sipping the coffee, they looked at each other briefly and then again an awkward silence was created.

"So why did you ask me on a date out of the blue? Not being rude but we have known each other for a few years now and this is the first time we actually talked ", Mingyu said it out of loud. There's no way he would keep his thoughts to himself and rot in there.

"Well, don't get me wrong. I have always had a thing for you but not enough courage..."

"And what gave you the courage now Lee Dokyeom?", Mingyu tried to be sceptical.

"I just couldn't hold back anymore so I just came out...", He replied being shy.

"So you're declaring you're gay? Have been gay for me for a long time?", Mingyu raised his eyebrows.

"Super rude! But aren't you one too?", He replied raising his hands in the air.

"I don't know. Never questioned my sexuality but I am open for anything.", Mingyu shrugged.

This Sassy Bitch!

"So is it a no?", He asked hoping atleast Mingyu will give him a chance.

"Can we be just friends? Good guys aren't my thing.", Mingyu said finishing his coffee and contemplating on what he was saying at this moment because he doesn't have any idea what and why he was doing that to Seokmin.

"Dont get me wrong Mingyu. Its just that I genuinely like you since the first day I saw you in class. I am sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable.", Dokyeom said before getting up from the table.

"Well... You are indeed cute. Truly, I like you. But not the way you feel for me. I never saw you as more than a classmate. You are nice. You always look out for people. You didn't exactly made me uncomfortable but it's just that I am not into you. That's it.", Mingyu tried to be nice this time.

"It was nice talking to you. I hope I will get over this hopeless crush on you.", Dokyeom smiled and walked out the cafe.

Sadness was evident in his eyes but truth to be told, Mingyu knows he is not into him and doesn't want to waste Dokyeom's efforts on a hopeless relationship. Though he was being giddy at first on his presence.

After a while, Jihoon arrived to pick him up after work. When they reached home, he told him about Dokyeom.

"Its fine Mingyu. Its okay if you don't feel anything for him. Its not like you are obliged to like someone just because they like you.", Jihoon said patting his back.

"I don't know know hyung. But I think I like the wrong guy...", Mingyu said resting his head on the headboard of his bed.

"Who?", Jihoon became curious.

"It's complicated hyung! I am just gonna sleep."