chapter 16

"yeah so unless you wanna get your fucking ass beat by him i suggest you shut the fuck up" i say to eliot with a attuned not giving a fuck. who the fuck did he think he was? that he could just call me hottie after i told him previously i had a boyfriend (even though i don't).
-
there was a party tonight and i decided to go, knowing maddy would be going. i deleted all my instagram posts besides the ones of me and ashtray kissing just so everybody could know i was his.
-
tonight i was wearing a red dress that captured all my curves, with some white air forces.
-

-i got to the party and look for ash and fez everywhere but couldn't find them

-
i got to the party and look for ash and fez everywhere but couldn't find them. i just gave up and went to get a drink, "let's take some shots!!" i heard a random girl say behind me which caused me to turn. "okay!" i say and get 2 shot glasses for us. we fill them with vodka and drink it, we both started squinting our eyes and then she said "your names xiomara right..?" i nod my head in response then say "yeah what's yours?" she smiles and says "briana i think we have 5th hour together?". i've never seen her before so i'm guessing she has got me confused and i say "what's your 5th hour?" she gives me a confused look then says "mr.smiths" so she was in my class? "oh sorry i don't think i've ever seen you before" i say trying to sound as nice as possible. she just says "ohh it's cool. let's exchange numbers maybe we can hangout?" i smile and say "yeah for sure" and give her my phone and she puts her number in. "i'll text you later!" i say to her and she says "okayy! i'll see you later! have funnnn!" i smile and nod "you too!" i say as she's walking away.
-
after drinking for like 30 minutes i notice a guy come up to me. "let's take a shot?" he asks me.
the voice sounded familiar but i was to drunk to tell who it was.
-
i knew i had already drank to much but i went with him anyways. after we took the shot i felt so weird and dizzy "are you feeling okay?" he asks with a smirk. "yeah what happend to me" i say drunkingly and trying to walk around and get away from him, "where do you think you're going" i heard from the guys mouth. i was so scared, why would he do this?
-
"come on princess let's go" the guy says trying to put me in his car as i'm trying to get away. "no LET ME GO!" i say screaming so someone could come help me. it felt like nobody was around us, like i was stuck here with him. "LET ME GO PENDEJO" i scream again "MADDY AYÚDAME" i scream again crying.
-
the guy ended up successfully putting me in the car and drove to his house taking me up stairs. he took me to his room and layed me on his bed. "i'm going to the bathroom. stay here or i'll hurt you" i heard from his voice as he walks away. i get my phone and text ashtray.
-
Ashtray 💕
ash help me
*xiomara started sharing location with Ashtray 💕.*
-
Ashtrays pov:
when i saw xiomara's text i got in the car and drove as fast as i could. even if she was drunk texting me and totally fine i would do anything for her. i call maddy on the way there. she didn't answer me so i called rue.
-
(bold is ashtray)
rue where is xiomara?
shit i don't know- maybe at the party getting high or something
gosh rue you're no fucking help. go find maddy and give her my number, tell her to call me.
yeah okay whatever
*beep*
-
*INCOMING CALL: Maddy Perez*
maddy where is xiomara
what? i thought she was with you? WHERE IS MY LITTLE SISTER ASHTRAY. I SWEAR TO GOD ILL-
chill maddy. she sent me her location and texted me help
send me it now.
*beep*
-
Maddy perez
*xiomaras location*
why the fuck is she at nate's house
i'm gonna kill him
-
maddy and ashtray both arrive to nate's house and maddy got the extra key from under the mat. she unlocked the door and they both went running to nate's room.
-
xiomara's pov:
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME" i say to the man. "MADDY AYÚDAME" i say again crying hoping someone could hear me. the door busts open. i feel the man dragged off of me. i felt someone grab me into a hug, i smelt lady's perfume. she had saved me.
-
"maddy you're here" i say to her while tears are going down my face. "of course little sister i'm always here okay? tell me what happened" she says and starts crying. i hate when maddy cried because she deserves the world, she's always there for everyone and would protect if they were in danger. i love her so much she's the best sister in the world. "i was drinking and a guy- i don't know who it was asked me to take a shot with him and i did i think he drugged me and dragged me here. i texted ashtray but i think he ignored me." i say to her and when she heard the last part she pulled away from the hug. i wipe the tears from my eyes and see ashtray standing and nate unconscious on the floor. "ash you're here." i say then standing up pulling him into a hug. "of course ma" i hear from his voice. his voice is so comforting and i love that.
-
maddy took me home and dragged me to my room and i slept the whole day.
-
AUTHORS NOTE
heyyy so um like awkward i hate that no one comments on thsi 😭😭. but it's wtv and this story is #4 on fezco that's crazyyyy! thank you guys sm ilysm!!