chapter 4

i go to maddys room as i heard screaming and i walk in. "OMG XIOMARAAAA YOURE DATING ASH AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME? PENDEJA PORQUE NO ME DIJISTEIS?!??"
*dumbass why didn't you tell me* maddy says to me. "uh what are you talking about" i say to her, she shows me a picture of me sitting on his lap "bruh there was no where else to sit i had to who even took that" i say to her. "no se i just seen it on someone's story" maddy said.
-
after a minute maddy gets in the car and we drive to rues house. i text rue to come out even though i didn't ask her if she wanted a ride she would come with us.
-
Rue Rue 💕
rue we're outside come out!
alright
-
rue comes out and sits in the backseat. on the way to the party we picked up cassie, kat, and BB so i had to sit on rues lap.
-
we get to the party and i had to walk by couples making out, drunk people, boys whistling, to finally find a couch outside by the pool.
-
i sit on it not seeing fez on the other side, "yo what's up kid" fez says to me and i notice behind him is ashtray and i see him looking me up and down then rolling his eyes looking annoyed at what i wore.
-
"what's up y ese pinche pendejo se cree que no puedo verlo o que" *and that fucking dumbass thinks i can't see him or what*. they looked confused and i just laugh fez takes a hit off his blunt and then says "yo we don't know what the fuck you said" "that's the whole point cause he acts like i can't see his eyes going to the back of his head" i respond, ash says "ok and what". i just ignore him and fez offers me the blunt so i take a hit off it.
-
"you guys want any drinks or something" i ask them. "i'll go" ash says and gets up from the couch as i grab his arm so we can go through the crowd of drunk people, i look at all the beer noticing there was no corona or modelos smh "um where's the beer at?" i ask ash "i think it's only american beer?" he responded. "let's go to the store i have a fake id" i say to him "how the fuck did you get a fake id" ash asks me "whoever ana de la rosa is she needs to keep her card hidden better" i say to him as he just laughs.
-
we get in the car and ash drives off to a random convince store and we go inside, i take coronas and modelos and notice some teen boys walking up to us.
-
"yo can i get your snap?" one of them asks me. "no you cant now get the fuck away from us" ash replies, was he jealous? "man who are you to answer for her you her boyfriend or something?" the boy asks him, "yes he is so now do what he says and get the fuck away from us. i wouldn't want ur ugly ass snap either way ur so ugly i'd literally rather go blind then ever look at you again" i say before ash could reply so instead he just laughs. the boys just walk away rolling their eyes as ash looks like he's blushing a bit, he says "boyfriend huh?" i roll my eyes and say "what you were ones to tell them to go away in the first place you jealous or sum?" he laughs and says "let's go pay" ignoring the whole question.
-
after we pay and go back to the party we start drinking a couple beers, when a guy came up to me and asked me to dance while i was right next to ash.
-
"no i'm not dancing with you i have a boyfriend" i say to him while pulling the back of ashs shirt close to me as he gives me a confused look. the boy just rolls his eyes and walks away "boyfriend again huh? and this time i didn't say anything" ash says to me "boy you would've been pissed if i danced with him either way sooo" i say to him while taking another sip.
-
he just rolls his eyes then grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd while walking outside to fez, "yo where's rue bruh"
ash asked him and fez just pointed since he was smoking a blunt we walk over to where he says rue was and ash says "yo rue get ready if you want a ride we gotta go" rue just nodded her head and followed ash. "5, 4, 3, 2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" the drunken teenagers started screaming, as we walked near the living room we saw fez grab a liquor bottle and smash it over nate jacobs head and beat the living shit out of him while maddy and cassie tried to get him to stop. after everyone was gathering around and recording fez finally stopped and i saw maddy taking nate to her car, i text her.
-
Hermanita 💟
mads i'm so sorry
it's fine xo he's a bitch anyways it doesn't affect me. are you with fez and rue?
yea i'm here with them
okay ask them why he fought and lmk
-
i look up from my phone "so why did you beat the shit out of him not saying he didn't deserve it just why tho?" i ask so i could tell maddy. "he got us raided" ash replies and then it goes silent again.
-
Hermanita 💟
he got them raided
nate's a fucking bitch i swear
finally you agree 🙄🙄
girl i've been agreeing
anyways i'll lyk when i'm home ok hoe
alr i'll do the same slut use a condom!
omg mads 🤦‍♀️