chapter 8

i wake up in ashtrays bed once again and he's cuddling me. i take his phone to take another picture and see the wallpaper still there, i smile to myself then take another picture as fez walks in. "you guys really like eachother don't you kid" he says i roll my eyes then say "shh you're going to wake him" fez just laughs and walks away. "hmm he can never shut the fuck up" i heard ashtrays voice, wait was he awake the whole time? "i know huh" i say to ash before trying to get up and he just slams me back on the bed cuddling me.
-
a couple hours later me and ash were watching a movie then that's when i decided to ask him about the post on instagram. "so why did you post that ?" i ask him he just laughs and says "what i can't post you?" and i say "no you can just curious" and he just laughs and we continue watching the movie before i get a call.
-
INCOMING CALL
Jose
Accept Decline
-
why is my ex calling me? "what the fuck" i say out loud "what?" ash asks me, "my ex he's calling me" i say then ashtray takes my phone and answers.
(bold is ashtray)
-
why the fuck did someone ñame ashtray post you?!?!
what i cant post my girlfriend?
who the fuck is this
ashtray.
man you got me fucked up give the phone to xiomara
fuck no bitch
you got balls to talk to me like that, i'm her boyfriend
no the fuck you arent she left you for a reason
you got me fucked up. tell xiomara to come outside i'm at her house.
sorry she's to busy with me
-
he says than hangs up the phone. "what was all that about?" i ask ash. "your crazy ex is at your house let's go" he says while dragging me "um ash that isn't a good idea" i say but we're already in the car.
-
we get to my house and see jose, i haven't seen him in 5 months. "xiomara que estas haciendo con esta pinche pendejo" jose asks me "no es tu problema. déjame en paz"  i say to him. "mi amor ya sabes que no puedo a ser eso" jose replies. i roll my eyes and say "leave no te quiero aquí" he shakes his head and says "no me importa lo que digas tu eres mi novia" i roll my eyes and shake my head "no jose leave."
-
*english version*
"xiomara what are you doing with this fucking dumbass" jose asks me, "it's not your problem. leave me alone" i say to him. "my love you know i can't do that" jose replies. i roll my eyes and say "leave i don't want you here" he shakes his head and says "i don't care what you say, you are my girlfriend."
-
he finally leaves. "i'm so sorry" i say while hugging ashtray "it's no problem ma" he says hugging me back. wait did he just call me ma?