A new start

(I know, it's been a HOT, minute...since I been on this one ok? But look, right now I'm gonna put the other stories on hold, and work on this one for the time being. Be happy okay?)

As the two had fallen in love after just mating with each other the night before, Caulifla had felt like their feelings for each other had already grown. And that led to a Saiyan/Wolf Saiyan relationship.

Goku: Yawn!

Caulifla: That was a goodnight sleep, especially with you laying next to me.

Goku: It's nice out...

Caulifla: Yeah it is, wanna go for a walk?

Goku: Mhm.

Caulifla: Alright then, let's go.

The two went out for a walk and had chatted for awhile while doing so, and they really took a liking to each other.

Goku: Sorry you couldn't make it to your party last night.

Caulifla: It's alright, besides what happened the night before was more exciting than some party.~

Goku: Same, but out here you gotta watch out sometimes. This is Wolf territory. If some other wolf came out here they could've killed you with no remorse.

Caulifla: Yeah no need to remind me, especially with all these claw marks on these trees.

Goku: Those are bears, they sometimes come across Wolf territory. 'That' is what'll remind you!

Caulifla: Holy shit is that a dead corpse?!

Goku: Yep, this is what it's like out here in the wild.

Caulifla: I'm glad I ran into you.

Goku: Not glad, lucky.

Caulifla: Even better.

???: Hey you!

Caulifla: Hm?

Goku: Who's that?

Kale: What do you think you're doing with my sis?

Caulifla: Kale, what are you doing out here?

Kale: You never showed up at the party last night, so I came to look for you. But instead you're talking to Him!

Goku: Hm?

Kale: You better not have touched her, or I swear there's gonna be hell to pay!

Caulifla: Yeesh Kale, listen me and him...have...a thing going.

Kale: What kind of thing...?

Goku: She means we're dating.

Caulifla: Goku!!

Kale: WHAT?!?!

Goku: Yeah.

Kale: This isn't real, Caulifla you're serious about him?

Caulifla: Yeah...

Kale: How did this happen? Tell me everything!

Caulifla: Well...

A few moments later...

Caulifla: And that's how it happened.

Kale: So you ran into him on the way to the party, he almost killed you and instead ended up fucking you into submission and now you're dating?!

Caulifla: Hey, time moves fast.

Kale: Gimme a second to process this...

Goku: Sorry you had to find out this way, but I know it's a lot to take in...trust me.