Uncontrolled Emotions(Lemon)

It was dark and cloudy one night in the woods, Caulifla was making her way through there to make it to a party. But what she didn't think was that the woods was inhabitated.

Caulifla: I hope I make it there in time, I've been looking forward to this for awhile.

She suddenly heard a growl and some twigs snapping as footsteps rapidly pressed against the ground.

Caulifla: Hello? Anyone there? If you are you can come out, this isn't funny.

???:AAWOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

Caulifla: What the hell?!

She saw a wolf on top of a huge rock, glaring at her with beady eyes.

Caulifla: Hey hey now! I'm not here to disturb you or anything!

The wolf started walking closer and closer and as it came out of the shade, it revealed Goku in his Wolf form.

Caulifla: G-Goku?! What are you doing out here?!

Goku: Because, I turn into a wolf a night. Also, it's mating season.

Caulifla: Oh. Well I'm just going to a party, and thought a short cut through the woods would be faster.

Goku: Well next time, don't go through a forest in the night. I could've killed you.

Caulifla: Yeah I'll be sure not to go through the woods next time.

Goku: Good. Huh? Gasp!

Caulifla: What? What's wrong?

Caulifla said as she turned around and saw the clouds passing the moon.

Caulifla: Oh...

Goku: Grrr! Growl!

Caulifla: Goku! Calm down!

Goku's eyes started to glow blue, and his body temperature was rising as he stared at the moon.

Goku: Caulifla, get away from here! Now!

Caulifla: Okay!

She ran off, hoping that she'd run far enough away from Goku.

She got tired after running for awhile, and then she tried to catch her breath next to a tree.

Caulifla: *Pant pant pant* I hope I got far enough.

Then she heard growling and saw beady eyes in the dark.

Goku: Grrrrr.

Caulifla: Goku wait a second it's me Caulifla.

Goku: I'm not Goku! I'm Wolfku!

Caulifla: Wolfku!

Wolfku is Goku's wolf personality he has when he turns into a wolf and his instincts take over.