28

the first day of training camp is done for the day. the boys all seem really tired. y/n and all the other mangers are handing out waters to the players, y/n looking for one particular person to ask him something.

Y/N
"hey suna, do you maybe wanna like hang out this afternoon? it's okay if you don't want to of course."

SUNA
"yes, i was actually gonna ask you the same, it'll be just us two, right? i really wanna get to hang out with you just one on one."

Y/N
"yes of course."

she was about to say something else, but someone had grabbed her hand and dragged them. that someone being emiko.

EMIKO
"ooooooooooo i see you making some moves. asking him out on a date" 

emiko had a huge smile on her face. she's glad to see her best friend finally moving on.

Y/N
"it's not a date emiko. we're just gonna hang out, nothing more."

EMIKO
"hmm if something happens, tell me as soon as it happens. i don't care if you guys are like full on making out, you better pull out your phone and text me okay."

Y/N
"okay okay, i doubt something like that is happening though."

EMIKO
"does that mean you want it to happen?"

did she? nah, they're only friends, they just met. no way they both have feelings for each other.

Y/N
"i don't, now let's go get the food ready before we get scolded."

KUROO
"some little birdy told us that y/n is going on a date tonight."

he smirked.

y/n looked at emiko.

EMIKO
"i didn't do it, i swear."

Y/N
"THEN WHO WOULD, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW."

Y/N
"and it's not a date, we're just hanging out."

AKAASHI
"emiko wasn't the one who told us by the way."

Y/N
"so quick to defend your girlfriend."

KENMA
"no, he's serious y/n, it wasn't emiko. the twins told us."

...

BOKUTO
"more like atsumu, but yeah, osamu was there too."

Y/N
"oh"

Y/N
"you guys wanna go spy on us, don't you? i literally heard emiko mumble it earlier"

...

BOKUTO
"yes."

KUROO
"yes."